My Thoughs on Chumbucket before he was born?

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Krats

My Thoughs on Chumbucket before he was born?

Post by Krats »

http://www.spleens.net/vesperchests.htm
SUPER FUN THING # 2

Once my lockpicking was high enough, I was able to pick the locks on the level four chests that spawn in the eastern vault room. The problem is, they are always trapped with level four poison. It kills you pretty quick and you need high magery to cure it. I was getting around it with telekenesis, until I found a much better use. If I "chum" by leaving some gold and items around that room on the floor, then leave those chests unlocked, as soon as someone comes in to buy reagents or bank, they see that stuff on the floor and dart in and start grabbing it. They inevitably peek in the chests, and suck a level 4 poison. Since I was hidden in the door, they don't have the stamina to push through me. Also, that room is just far enough from the bank NPCs that they can't bank their shit.
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Thesbus

Re: My Thoughs on Chumbucket before he was born?

Post by Thesbus »

That was actually an entertaining read.