Does anyone actually hunt in dungons?

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
schlemoc

Re: Does anyone actually hunt in dungons?

Post by schlemoc »

no, the honest ones are abusing the current set up. I have found a possible solution to not being able to hunt in dungeons, but it only works for part of the time. Until a swarm of 4-6 pk'ers come down and gang rape everyone. Now I have ran into a handful of decent pk'ers who will rez you after looting you and give you back your armor and a weapon. Those don't bother me. It's the constant having to run back to town to buy new gear every 20 mins because someone pk'd you and wants to sell your stuff to make that extra 1-5k. Now I have seen a few more people turning to anti-pk guilds, which shows a thread of hope. if it continues as such, there may be a balance. Although, I do like the idea of 1 account per ip with 15 slots. That'd solve the ghosting problem, I THINK. i'm not too pc saavy, but I'm sure someone would find a way around it.

Thesbus

Re: Does anyone actually hunt in dungons?

Post by Thesbus »

I am by no means an expert of runUO, but I imagine every account has a database with each character saved on a server somewhere. I would hope it would be as easy as Emailing all of your account names to one of the dev team...they copy all of the characters into one of the accounts. and then edit the Gump on the character select screen to show 15 slots and not 5.

But then again, I have no idea if that is actually how it works. If I had made UO, that is how I would of done it.