K^A Fishing Tourney 10/03/09

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Thesbus

K^A Fishing Tourney 10/03/09

Post by Thesbus »

K^A will be hosting a fishign tounament this coming Saturday evening begining at 9pm est and ending at 11pm est. We will be meeting at the K^A Guild Hall located north of Minoc in the Kingdom of Ascalon to be gated to an undisclosed location (to avoid excessive PKing) to board awaiting boats for our fishing voyage.

Each person will be snooped before being allowed to to board the boat, to ensure that no cheating is taking place. Each boat will be equipped with a pilot and a guard to kill serpents.

Here's the breakdown:

Entry Fee: 0 gold
Scoring: 1 point per fish
3 points per Special Fish
5 Points per T-map
7 Points per MiB

The winner will be the person who has the most points after the two hour tournament is concluded.

Prize: Winner take all 50k gold pot and will keep the boat form the tournament as a trophy
Second - If two boats are used will keep their boat as a trophy

All T-maps and MiBs turned in will be kept by K^A to help fund future events.

So everyone come on out for our free tournament and get to know some of your fellow t2a'ers

Damascus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: K^A Fishing Tourney 10/03/09

Post by Damascus »

We look forward to seeing you all out there !!

Unknown Unknown
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Unknown Unknown »

awwww, no love for fished up footware

Thesbus

Post by Thesbus »

The tournament has been postponed until Tuesday or Wednesday night. I have to leave town for a family emergency in about 20 minutes and no one is going to be online that has the skill builds on enough accounts to cover all the things that need doing.

I apologize for the trouble, but I look forward to seeing everyone during the week. Take care and best of luck on your catch

Warder

P.S. I may edit the scoring to include footwear just for Unkown up there!!!