Hello!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Chi

Hello!

Post by Chi »

Hi everyone! I just signed up for UO:SA. I played on Lake Superior from 1999-2001 and haven't played UO since, so I'm really excited to be on UO again! I've played many MMOs since UO but it's always held a special place in my heart, hopefully that isn't too sappy. Haha.

I'm hoping to meet some awesome friendly people on here and I'm also looking to join a guild!

Other than UO:SA I also play WoW, but have decided recently to drastically cut back my playtime on there as I no longer raid. I have Steam and many other online games too.

Nice to meet everyone! :)

Capitalist

Re: Hello!

Post by Capitalist »

We have so many Canadians for you to play with. Hello.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Welcome to the shard. If you need a guild to join, NEW and NIP are the two most helpful guilds out there for new players.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Welcome to UOSA.

If you see any character sporting, "[SSS]", be assured that that character will not accost you, PK you, or steal from you; the player will, in no fashion whatsoever, grief you. If there's help you need, feel free to ask; you are welcome to PM me, here, if you have questions, or need any assistance, otherwise.

Good luck.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Welcome to UOSA.

I'm a former Lake Superior player as well. I played from 1997-2002. RoadKill and Poisoner Bob were my main 2 guys.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.