Application for -F- guild town

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Should -F- get a town

yes
24%
no
40%
who are -F-
36%

Total votes: 50

Unlimited Bladeworks

Re: should we get a guild town

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Markmosthandsome wrote:what's with all the personal vendettas?
Nothing personal about it. I don't know you in person nor I have come across you in game. I'm not a Pvp'er so you've never fought me. I just don't think your guild deserves UO Welfare. :lol:

All I know is .....if you get your player-run town by being here for less than a month you then set a model or precedent for other guilds to do likewise. I don't want UOSA to be nothing but Player-run towns.

It like special effects in movie in the newer Star Wars movies. Fuck you Lucas, it isn't special effects when you use them in every scene. :lol: Player-run towns shouldn't be too numerous, in my opinion, so they remain UNIQUE.

cA

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

lol i find it hillarious that you guys take our forum attitudes so seriously

Rheoric

Post by Rheoric »

Maybe it's that you DON'T take your forum attitudes seriously. Why would anyone want to give a guild town to a bunch of forum trolling clowns?

Pro

Post by Pro »

because we're good at pvp ;D

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Finesse wrote:lol i find it hillarious that you guys take our forum attitudes so seriously
What is even funnier is that you actually believe you know how a person is feeling behind a computer. I'm actually getting a bit of amusement pointing out why you guys don't deserve this. You're confusing seriousness with opposition. I laugh my ass off while responding to you guys... hardly being serious. :lol: Many of the people who have invested their own time on this server for months and months don't even have what you are asking for. For many this is permanent home and that is why they are adamant about limited player-run towns.

Shea

Re: application for -F- guild town

Post by Shea »

When you get all of the details sorted out you should post this in a few forums as its own thread.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

Eulogy

Re: Application for -F- guild town

Post by Eulogy »

What I don't understand is what you guys are trying to accomplish with this thread?
You already have a town.
:?: :?: :?: