Application for -F- guild town

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Should -F- get a town

yes
24%
no
40%
who are -F-
36%

Total votes: 50

Finesse

Application for -F- guild town

Post by Finesse »

Me and my guild are officialy here to stay this is our new home and as you can see we are exstreamly organised and commited to helping new friends start the shard thus createing more action for the rest of you guys.

reasons we should get one.

1. we are currently the most active and largest [guild] player group
2. we constantly help people start
3. having a stomping ground means when your guild needs to look for a fight we will most likely be there.
4. in the future i will host many pvp based events.
5. we already have 4 houses 2 large placed in one small area and will be placeing more tomorrow.

thanks for reading sirs and i hope you agree.

Rheoric

Re: application for -F- guild town

Post by Rheoric »

Can't you just find some empty land and build some houses? Seems like you've already got a great base for a guild city.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Check this out:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6439

I hope it works out for u guys!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Pro

Post by Pro »

Downs wrote:Check this out:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6439

I hope it works out for u guys!

4. The fourth and final step is to gain approval from the players of UOSA. You will need to state your case in the forum on whether or not your guild is deserving of these town add-ons. To do this your, post may contain a poll, activities your guild has held or plan on holding. It is the poll results and comments combined that will decide if any action from staff will be taken to improve your player city.

Main reason we should have one; So you can come to us to fight all this recalling is too much effort for e-z kills

Chumpbucket

Post by Chumpbucket »

Sounds good to me. Lets make this shard stronger.

Type6

Post by Type6 »

Town plz.

Alex the Artist

Post by Alex the Artist »

Perhaps they can just assume ownership of one of the other existing towns. I've run into a few that have roads, lamp posts and all the happiness that makes a town. But the vendors are all empty and there's no one there. Instead of building another, recycle one of the existing towns.

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

Where abouts are you thinking of breaking ground, Citizens?
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

next to x roads other direction to the orcs not far north of TG.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Finesse wrote:reasons we should get one.

1. we are currently the most active and largest [guild] player group
http://my.uosecondage.com/guild.aspx?id=437

huh?

Pro

Post by Pro »

a few members are still training but we're definitely the most active pvp guild.

Shea

Post by Shea »

Markmosthandsome wrote:a few members are still training but we're definitely the most active pvp guild.
Over the whole week and a half you have been here. When you contribute something to the server other than trash talk I would agree with a town for you guys, but that remains to be seen.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

Pro

Post by Pro »

Shea wrote:
Markmosthandsome wrote:a few members are still training but we're definitely the most active pvp guild.
Over the whole week and a half you have been here. When you contribute something to the server other than trash talk I would agree with a town for you guys, but that remains to be seen.

So what exactly do we need to do to "earn" a town? We pvp because we're a pvp guild fair enough u wont see us much on weekdays as a fair few of us are English and are gmt+5.

Also trash talk is what makes pvp fun I don't actually think we'd have half as many enemies had we not trash talked the shit out of all your crappy guilds ktybye.

your bad, you know it, we prove it.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Markmosthandsome wrote:So what exactly do we need to do to "earn" a town?
I'm not a GM obviously, but here are my guesses: Start by playing here for more than a week or two. Next, have a guild of reasonable size. Finally, show that your having a town would be of value to the shard as a whole, not merely a nice looking place to PVP.

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

mark [trash talk forum sire]

but yeah he is correct we are a guild of pvpers and soon pkers we create some pvp magic on the server and you should thank us for it we are devoted to the shard 100% and do our best to bring new players and new guilds here.

an example of that is me posting on about 100 guild sites today about the shard.