WmDVille Town additions

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
WmD Angel

WmDVille Town additions

Post by WmD Angel »

Hey evryone, Im makeing a request to have a stable placed in my not so peiceful town of WmDVille. That way the guild i run and the citizens of U O Can use our town that we have created east of brit. Im also makin a request to have a small dock placed in front of the WmDVille public Library. one more request i would like a stone wall with a gate just beyond tailor shop near town pole with a sign that says WmDVille. if you can help the citizens of WmDVille get there town put together we would be much thankfull.
WmD President Angel

Maahes

Re: WmDVille Town additions

Post by Maahes »

Can you give us some more information about your guild? How many players are in it? What have you guys contributed to the community of second age? Why you think you deserve these special add-ons to your town. Maybe add some screen shots of the town you currently have?
The players are the ones who will decide if you are deserving of this, therefore you will need to convince them :)

WmD Angel

Weapons of Mass Destruction

Post by WmD Angel »

Weapons of Mass Destruction is requesting a stable to be placed in our great town of WmDVille the is located east of britain. With 100 members in WmD we have alot of tammers and freinds that have tammers that would use our stable Every day. WmD Has the hardest group of workers , im amazed on how dedicated people are to Angel so she will never let the WmD Down. they ask Angel to have things done ,,, so here i am asking you the people of Ultima online Will you please help us get the additions we are asking for???? we will never stop trying for them. We can do anything we just need the help from uo team the uo players and who ever eles cares ...;']
WmD Are The Good Guys Those Who Apose Good Beware Whats Coming......
And to little Dirty Welcome to WmD EVEN THO YOU ROBBED ME OF A Large Tower Deed 433000 gone ina instant. Angel Has No Hard Fealings..........

Thank you every one for helping us out... i ll Be waiting for responses.

WmD Pres. Angel

kayla22

Post by kayla22 »

As a member of WmD, I ,of course would love some special add ons. I think we deserve it because of the following:
We try to save anyone that is in need of help when they are near death. Even if they aren't guild members. Our town is public of course, with an incredible library. So anyone can use our town. We have set up all of our vendors. We are a respectfull guild (i.e we dnt loot peoples corpse for keep when they hunt with us. And Angel Always rescues people from dungeons.) We are not a thief/pk guild. We try to make our guild an ingame family. WmD is always recruiting new players who do not understand the game that well. We all train with new members so the can enjoy this great game as we do.

Jynxy

Post by Jynxy »

I too am a member of WmD and I think that a stable for WmDVille will help the whole community. I know that we as a guild try to help people. It is the main reason I joined in the first place. WmD offered me help with no strings attached. I knew that I wanted to be part of a group like that. I know that in the future WmDVille will be a great place for all to come and use our rune library or shop. Having a stable will allow players who come to our town access to a horse or any pets they may have stabled. This can be really useful for new players who we would like to help.

warmachinex

Post by warmachinex »

I think that a stable in WmDVille would strengthen an already large community of brothers. We take care of eachother and others.

-Volo

Downs

Post by Downs »

No offense, but just playing nice doesn't enrich the community. I may be outta line here, but I haven't heard of u guys much other than random encounters in town. Where's the hype behind ur guild & word being spread of ur guild town? And those oh so community enriching player run events?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

Having a stable in your "town" does nothing but help you and your tamer friends to have easy access to a stable for all your pets. It's not designed to enrich the community, the shard, or everyones experience. It's a singularly selfish request. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, stop running around WBB asking people to come support your thread.

Thanks!

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

noxmonk wrote:Having a stable in your "town" does nothing but help you and your tamer friends to have easy access to a stable for all your pets. It's not designed to enrich the community, the shard, or everyones experience. It's a singularly selfish request. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, stop running around WBB asking people to come support your thread.

Thanks!
You hit the nail on the head.

LOL @ asking people at WBB to support their cause. :lol:

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

Someone named The Cisco Kid came in IRC a bit ago truly upset over this guild. Apparently, he's a brand new tamer to this shard and was out on Dagger Isle near their tower, being pursued by a pack of orcs. He had heard WMD recruits new players, and he went to their tower to investigate this claim. When he came to their tower asking for help (with the orcs in tow) he was banned by Lady Angel immediately from their front steps. They watched him die, then came outside and looted him--Upon his return to the living realm, they proceeded to drop EVs on him when as attempted to get his things back (mostly worthless items, there should have been no reason to loot him other than to cause him grief). In frustration, he came to IRC seeking an explanation from WMD, but they didn't have any representatives available. I helped him out by replacing his lost items at the Daily Planet's expense, but he said after the way he was treated so harshly by the guildmaster of a prominent guild, he's not sure how long he'll stay around.

How does that help build the community--chasing away new players? The Citizens demand an explanation, Miss Angel. The Daily Planet will not rest until this misdeed is paid for in full.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Pro

Post by Pro »

I'm with clark you're all evil

Jynxy

Post by Jynxy »

I am quite surprised to hear such a story. I know that even before I joined when I met Angel in a dungeon. She healed me when needed and was friendly.

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

Stirring up trouble of your own is one thing. Creating lies and propaganda for your own gain is absurd. Leave the pestering in game, and the trash talk in the respected forum.

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

Ignore all the griefers here. WmD is a good guild full of good people that help each other and definetly enrich the community. I am all for their town it's a good place and the members there are good people. At least something is being done something has been started and it's awesome. If you got nothing good to say then keep your f*kin mouth shut. These are good people and deserve their town cause they do their own thing and dont participate in all the bullshit most players are full of on this shard.

I'm all for the wmd town additions. It's a good thing.
Against all odds.WAR US
UOSA Music Video #6: The AMPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLoFkTtEEs
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

They seem like a respectable guild that ought to get additions at some point if they continue to be active and promote the shard, but my concern is they haven't played that long.

On the other hand, one of them LEET PVP'd me dead last week or so.