EL CARTEL RECRUITING

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
mynameis

Re: EL CARTEL RECRUITING

Post by mynameis »

Horace,
How long did it take for you to GM running? Is there a guide for that in the forums?

keuse

Post by keuse »

Lucifer wrote:u killed a bard with a tank mage gratz to u, i was the one who chose to fight back on a character with 200 skill points set to pvm and no pots. Everytime ive seen you in the neighborhood when ppl r on there offensive characters u take a few spells and recall, im not hating, I wouldn't fight either if i was fixin to die, i feel that recalling in a no win situation is just fine any player can do what the hell they want when they want, that is why $C$ plays secondage, but don't come to a recruiting forum talking about killing a bard of whom u didn't get to even loot cause guildies got logged on chars that could fight back, and house killing macroers and door men. we'll see you on the actual field if you play alot find u something to actually brag about, then we can go at flaming each other, calling each other fags, noobs, etc. etc. there's 3 or 4 of us on everynight i promise we aren't sitting in the towers we are out making lootz one way or the other come find us.

also we are recruiting ur playstyle seems fine with me want a job?
are you kidding me you guys are ALWAYS in your tower and you are fucking online because you are walking around doing things.
Other than that I've never seen you on the field.
See you around.
-Bambugbu

mynameis

Post by mynameis »

we are active alot
apparently not that particular day
get your shit straight before you flame

and as far as seeing each other, cant say i've seen you either, but we will, it'll come
patience willow

Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

dumbass we just had clean up brit, if u didn't have characters in your houses working your a effin retard or just don't like playin as much as we do i farmed over 500k to get shit i wanted, also look at the server births on my roof i got all of those completely offline, btw i have 100+ kills on my red, not shit cpmpared to sum of the grt pk's here but oh yeah i got all those offline as well. we also built all those houses in that area in about a week, and don't forget we got all those offline as well, cry me a river fuck wad

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

Lucifer wrote:dumbass we just had clean up brit, if u didn't have characters in your houses working your a effin retard or just don't like playin as much as we do i farmed over 500k to get shit i wanted, also look at the server births on my roof i got all of those completely offline, btw i have 100+ kills on my red, not shit cpmpared to sum of the grt pk's here but oh yeah i got all those offline as well. we also built all those houses in that area in about a week, and don't forget we got all those offline as well, cry me a river fuck wad

owned lol

aXe

Post by aXe »

dont worry Ace will drop $C$, get out in the field vagina's.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

Slimeball Jasper

Post by Slimeball Jasper »

Yeah no kidding you guys are horrible and run nonstop.
I ran up on you one time solo Lucifer when you had two other mages with you that were 7x and you casted recall - I couldn't believe it.
I love house killing you guys because the times that you actually did come out of your house to fight, you got dirted 1v1 right outside of your house. My ebolt hit you as you were scrambling to run off screen to heal.
I run from you "guys" (Notice the plural) as I am deep in stat, dont have any reflect/magic items (like you guys spam the living hell out of me and still cant stop my recall game) and you are always with someone else. Alone, even 100 counts deep in stat, I wouldn't run from you.
You are shit.
I killed a few of your newbie members over the last few weeks, their horses, dry looted them and res killed them just because you are so pathetic.
Want to set up a scrim?
Talk to TT or aXe.
-Horace.

Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

just a note my blue lucifer is a bard and he recalls from about anyone with a hally considering i don't want to go remark huntin runes, and yes i typically only use my red in group why u ask, i'm a guildmaster i find it fun to jump on vent and see if my homies want to go pkin for awhile. On that note i bet u can ask anyone in my guild if there having a good time in EL Cartel, we run our lil pk group, and do about everything else there is to do on secondage, and yes we have got our ass handed to us before, we get outta stat and hit the field again, and while were in stat we do all the other stuff. but anyways if i ever decide i'm the best pk on the server i'll let u know horace until then u can still be my #1 fan should i print t-shirts? or thong's for all the girly men bitching, have fun enjoy the game. most people ive seen since i started here that annoy sumone else end up leaving after a few months anyhow for those of you that think u'll be here awhile and want to do a lil bit of everything Cartel is recruiting