EL CARTEL RECRUITING

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Lucifer

EL CARTEL RECRUITING

Post by Lucifer »

:twisted: EL CARTEL IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING lookin for players that don't give a shit, play laid back have fun style, interested in group field fighting,pvp, and some pvm. if your getting bored by yourself messege us and lets see how things roll! c ya Lucifer

messege me

forums - http://www.phpbb88.com/elcartelguild/
Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

vteclude

Re: EL CARTEL RECRUITING

Post by vteclude »

same 1 from baja?

Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

usin the guild tag, i always thought it was a cool name, im pals with the current gm of the cartel on baja now and have some friends in it. played baja for about 5 years :twisted:

vteclude

Post by vteclude »

sweet. ya i have a rl friend in it that u probly know then, Sir Nathan. he got me into it too, but we both shortly quit after and started here. im going over to his place tonight, have to see if i can get his ass on =]

Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

cool, i'm on irc as Lucifer gimme a shout

mynameis

Post by mynameis »

AIM - ultimagamer2008 -
P.S.
I'm Hoth

Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

bump doin good so far still recruiting

Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

u can now go to our forums and ask questions, or ask about being recruited :twisted:

mynameis

Post by mynameis »

not tryin to brag or nothin, but we got some really pumped up group playin type of guys, if your into what you used to love about uo, we might be your bet

check our forums out, they're new, but really kickin...u can find them through our guild link on t2a main site

mynameis

Post by mynameis »

Bump! This post isnt that old, but tons of people are blowing up this forum now

Slimeball Jasper

Post by Slimeball Jasper »

mynameis wrote:Bump! This post isnt that old, but tons of people are blowing up this forum now
if this is $C$, then horace says hi.

Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

did horse run outta recall regs?

Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

hadn't seen him in awhile

Slimeball Jasper

Post by Slimeball Jasper »

lol killing you 1v3 when he is in statloss is quite funny.

Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

u killed a bard with a tank mage gratz to u, i was the one who chose to fight back on a character with 200 skill points set to pvm and no pots. Everytime ive seen you in the neighborhood when ppl r on there offensive characters u take a few spells and recall, im not hating, I wouldn't fight either if i was fixin to die, i feel that recalling in a no win situation is just fine any player can do what the hell they want when they want, that is why $C$ plays secondage, but don't come to a recruiting forum talking about killing a bard of whom u didn't get to even loot cause guildies got logged on chars that could fight back, and house killing macroers and door men. we'll see you on the actual field if you play alot find u something to actually brag about, then we can go at flaming each other, calling each other fags, noobs, etc. etc. there's 3 or 4 of us on everynight i promise we aren't sitting in the towers we are out making lootz one way or the other come find us.

also we are recruiting ur playstyle seems fine with me want a job?