Considering playing again - looking for guild.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Will Sinker

Considering playing again - looking for guild.

Post by Will Sinker »

I am not a well-known vet of the shard, but have played a while none the less. I would like to come back and play again, but really don't enjoy the game without a group to play with..

So that said, I'm looking for a PK, PvP, or IDOC group to join up with. Voice chat with a laid back atmosphere preferred.

I am self-sufficient and don't mind people mooching off me if they are still new etc.

Send me a PM if you are in a group like this and wouldn't mind one more joining in on some fun.

Capitalist

Re: Considering playing again - looking for guild.

Post by Capitalist »

I remember the last time you made this post. What happened to the group you were going to get together and take over the IDOC/PvP scene with?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Will Sinker

Post by Will Sinker »

There was little to no interest. I played a little solo, farmed some, got bored, and quit again.

I really want to enjoy playing here like I have in the past, I just don't like starting up solo.

I don't recall ever saying I was going to take over the IDOC scene, but was simply looking for some people to have fun killing and collecting pixels with.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Welcome back. I hope you are able to find a guild that suits your needs!

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

you can join up with me Will sink lmk

Return to “Guild Recruitment”