<EX- Extinction, Recruiting!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
FearItself

<EX- Extinction, Recruiting!

Post by FearItself »

Hello All!
i have seen a good many new or returning player recently! yay!

so now i am re opening EX! we are a general adventurers guild, we do it all, PvP/PvM/Crafting and practically anything you can think of.

currently the members are mostly inactive due to being recruited last year, but a good handful are active or will be rejoining.

will be planning weekly guild hunts of various sorts, team pvp practice or full on competition with other groups of PvPers, farming event and or the common monsters. whatever you find entertaining i am sure we will participate in.

guild housing will be set up for the use of all members, small housing is and will be made available for any one unable to afford their own to macro in and or use for various needs.

Rules:
i am not supportive of griefing newer or unexperienced players. no looting newbs if you kill them basically lol, you can play along have fun and troll them of course but i will not support any person who makes UO life hard for an aspiring player. i will look to recruit any experience level player, new or old. griefing or looting older players who deserve it and or will not be ruined by such an act are free game to loot/grief of course. mistakes will be made but communication will fix all issue.

Wars... we will not war any guild unless the majority of the guild agrees that we are prepared for such an activity, it will be more likely for us to make an alternative guild for our PvPers to join and War other guilds.

General respect for others, treat others how you like to be treated, you are fully allowed your freedom, you make your own choices on how to respond to others actions and depending on the choice made... the result. if some one disrespects you, you are fully supported to defend yourself, but do try not to over do your reaction haha.

Go With The Flow!

changes will be made to this post to make it more attractive but for now this is the gist of it ^.^

Welcome One And All!

please check us out and become a force to be reckoned with ;)

thank you all for reading and i hope to gather a great many player into this family.

-Guild Master- Fear Itself

Capitalist

Re: <EX- Extinction, Recruiting!

Post by Capitalist »

If I join, who's going to co-own me to their house? I need residence.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Capitalist wrote:If I join, who's going to co-own me to their house? I need residence.
ill co own you to a very nice small right next to Roser, buddy boi

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

FearItself wrote:
Capitalist wrote:If I join, who's going to co-own me to their house? I need residence.
ill co own you to a very nice small right next to Roser, buddy boi
Why would you want to punish Roser? I thought you guys were friends.

Source: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63138
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”