Long time player off and on. 1999-2002 era. Great Lakes LFG

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Nopoleon

Long time player off and on. 1999-2002 era. Great Lakes LFG

Post by Nopoleon »

Hey UOSA, I have played UO for many years off and on, and as always i am drawn back to it. I played On Great Lakes back in 1999 - 2002 and since i have been on many other free ones. Im looking for a home here and would love a good guild to play with.. I love to pvp although i was never to great at it, and also hunting.

You can contact me Via Skype. UOGkrime

FearItself

Re: Long time player off and on. 1999-2002 era. Great Lakes

Post by FearItself »

Nopoleon wrote:Hey UOSA, I have played UO for many years off and on, and as always i am drawn back to it. I played On Great Lakes back in 1999 - 2002 and since i have been on many other free ones. Im looking for a home here and would love a good guild to play with.. I love to pvp although i was never to great at it, and also hunting.

You can contact me Via Skype. UOGkrime
now that is a breath of fresh air haha

i am the Leader of <EX (Exctintion) and we are recruiting all sorts of players, new and inexperienced and of course returning players also.

working on a full guild house set up currently, but any need can be met i am sure, whether it be a small house to train in or teamwork on adventures.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=64828

^that is my official thread for the guild.

we are active and gaining members daily, we pvp and hunt mobs, do events and have the good ol UO life ^^

my IRC is FearItself and youre welcome to contact me there or here

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Long time player off and on. 1999-2002 era. Great Lakes

Post by Patek »

Welcome to UOSA!

If you like PVP you'll really like UOSA as the mechanics of this era are by far the best. I'd recommend getting into IRC and introducing yourself there as most people on the server use it as the way to chat (you can use the web client link at the top of the forums or your own IRC client).

If you have any questions whatsoever feel free to ask on the forums, in IRC or just PM me and i'll do what I can to get you going ASAP.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you on the field!

- Patek

Return to “Guild Recruitment”