LFG

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
AlphaKin

LFG

Post by AlphaKin »

Hey there.
Currently I've been on this server for a few days and as great as this game is, it's better with others. So I'm looking for a group to play with. I used to play WAY back in the day and have decided to come back. I've only started my crafting character which is almost GM mining and Currently 70 ish BS which I'm focusing on GMing soon. I'm not against guild wars and or PKing when I'm ready.
I'm not looking for hand outs, I prefer to earn most everything I get. However trading and some freebies I'm not against. Anyways hit me up!

AlphaKin

P.S. I'm down for team speak or whatever you use.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: LFG

Post by Roser »

Jump into the IRC channel and hang out for a bit, its the best place to meet people. It's pretty early in the morning so activity is low but if you hang out for a while you are bound to find some people to group with.

AlphaKin

Re: LFG

Post by AlphaKin »

Are you talking about the "chat" in game?
I checked that out and when I Click it I just see a welcome message and my name on the right. Not sure how to switch lobbies

Seriously quick reply wow, I'm impressed lol

***EDIT*** Nvm I see

Return to “Guild Recruitment”