This person needs to be banned

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Integra

Re: This person needs to be banned

Post by Integra »

There are so many contradictions behind this word. Some feel they can use it, while others shouldn't be able to use it. Some people don't understand the influence they may have on other cultures by constantly using the word in their presence, and especially in music. But vega calls me that all the time in discord and the staff just let's him say it.
Integra

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Integra wrote:There are so many contradictions behind this word. Some feel they can use it, while others shouldn't be able to use it. Some people don't understand the influence they may have on other cultures by constantly using the word in their presence, and especially in music. But vega calls me that all the time in discord and the staff just let's him say it.
Look at you forming sentences!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Crehalen wrote:It is sickening to see people like this. I took a screen shot and think their house should be collapsed and account banned if they are still playing.

Why should someone be banned for typing a certain word? If the word offends you, you can filter it, or don't go to that tower again. If the GMs decide to ban a word because it hurts someone's feelings, where does it stop? Should we get a list from every player of all words that offend them and make it a bannable offense to type any of those words? Grow thicker skin.