Tamer account?

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

PillPuller

Tamer account?

Post by PillPuller »

I am not sure if this is allowed on here or not but anyone have a tamer account for sale? I could buy for gold or maybe trade one of my accounts plus some gold? Let me know. Must be able to be registered via email as my account would be the same. No scamming crap.
AIM : Progn0sis

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tamer account?

Post by Bigoud »

if anyone scam using forums, he will get banned (ip banned) by derrick... :)
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

ill sell my tamer account for 25m
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Magus

Post by Magus »

I wish I could get purple cloth like pillpuller's picutre :(

PillPuller

Post by PillPuller »

Magus wrote:I wish I could get purple cloth like pillpuller's picutre :(
you're in luck my friend...that is just plain jane dye tub purple! :wink:
AIM : Progn0sis

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

7 mill.

7x tamer and 7x tank mage.

Only if approved by Derrick.

Realistically you can pull 100k/hr easily with 5 drags (included) and not worry about being pk'd.

PM me if you'd like to discuss any further.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

jcalvert86 wrote: Realistically you can pull 100k/hr easily with 5 drags (included) and not worry about being pk'd.
Neither of these statements are true.

Of course... if someone has 7 million gold... are they really interested in buying a character to make more money?

In my experience taming, a realistic rate is around 60k per hour if you're really focused on farming, have a good farming spot to yourself, etc. And if you're using 2-3 dragons, which is ideal. 5 dragons will have you spending half your time figuring out which one needs to be fed. And of course, this doesn't take into account the amount of time it takes to tame the dragons, resurrect if you happen to get killed, etc. It's not too hard to survive the threat of a few PKs. The hardest part isn't getting out alive, it's getting all of your dragons out alive.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Mikel123 wrote:
jcalvert86 wrote: Realistically you can pull 100k/hr easily with 5 drags (included) and not worry about being pk'd.
Neither of these statements are true.

Of course... if someone has 7 million gold... are they really interested in buying a character to make more money?

In my experience taming, a realistic rate is around 60k per hour if you're really focused on farming, have a good farming spot to yourself, etc. And if you're using 2-3 dragons, which is ideal. 5 dragons will have you spending half your time figuring out which one needs to be fed. And of course, this doesn't take into account the amount of time it takes to tame the dragons, resurrect if you happen to get killed, etc. It's not too hard to survive the threat of a few PKs. The hardest part isn't getting out alive, it's getting all of your dragons out alive.
Who are your characters in game? You sound like a total newbie.

Its very easy to make 100k an hour at blood/elders gazers/liches with 3 dragons. I bet you can even pull it off at titans.

Its even easier to gate out dragons, and if you are paranoid use gate scroll.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I wrote a little guide on escaping PKs with dragons, including the use of a Gate scroll: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11155 So I feel like I'm fairly familiar with the process.

I don't know the Titan spawn well, so I won't speak to that. The Lich Lord room is probably the most profitable spot for a tamer if he were to hunt unimpeded... but it's also the most highly-trafficked by groups of PKs, and thus probably the worst place on the entire map for hunting without being bothered.

You absolutely cannot make anywhere near 100k/hour at bloods or elder gazers. I have timed myself there many times. Just because you happen to pull down 10k in a great 6 minute stretch does not mean you can extrapolate that out to an hour. The spawn just isn't fast enough. Dragons don't follow their kill all that fast. And though you might get 2 or 3 real fast spawns, you often have to wait up to a minute for another one to spawn. This absolutely kills your rate.

And, if you do happen to die to a PK group, or lose a dragon, you're looking at 5-15 minutes to retame each dragon you lost.

100k at 800gp per dead gazer or blood elemental means you have to kill 125 of them in an hour. That's one every 29 seconds... including the time you spend looting, banking, etc. 100k per hour is complete BS. 50k is a reasonable estimate.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Ill bet you 1m that I can make 100k at elder gazers in 1h

Lothain

Post by Lothain »

If you include magic weapons and gems, I don't think 100k is that unreasonable, especially if you spawn hop. The biggest bottleneck I find--and I use a bard tamer, so things die very, very quickly--is other people at the spawns.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Son, your track record on honoring deals is... less than stellar. So I'll pass, thanks.

I guess spawn hopping would help the hourly rate, but even then... say you kill a blood elemental. How long do you wait for the next one to spawn? Do you gate out to liches if it takes 5 seconds without a spawn? What if it was about to spawn 5 more seconds later? It's a sunk cost.

Right, so including magic weapons definitely ups the rate. But, then you have to factor in the time it takes to get it on your vendor, the vendor charge, etc. Making money in UO is a lot like making money in poker. People forget a lot of the costs involved, most notably the time costs, and tend to remember the good days (or hunts) and forget the less efficient ones.

I'm just talking gold, and maybe gems. Just trying to give this guy an accurate idea of what he can expect. I'll time some of the spawns next time I'm hunting - forget about setup time, the time it takes to tame dragons, times you show up and there's already someone hunting there, etc. Just flat-out, the most blood elementals that could spawn in an hour.

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

Mikel123 wrote:Son, your track record on honoring deals is... less than stellar. So I'll pass, thanks.

I guess spawn hopping would help the hourly rate, but even then... say you kill a blood elemental. How long do you wait for the next one to spawn? Do you gate out to liches if it takes 5 seconds without a spawn? What if it was about to spawn 5 more seconds later? It's a sunk cost.

Right, so including magic weapons definitely ups the rate. But, then you have to factor in the time it takes to get it on your vendor, the vendor charge, etc. Making money in UO is a lot like making money in poker. People forget a lot of the costs involved, most notably the time costs, and tend to remember the good days (or hunts) and forget the less efficient ones.

I'm just talking gold, and maybe gems. Just trying to give this guy an accurate idea of what he can expect. I'll time some of the spawns next time I'm hunting - forget about setup time, the time it takes to tame dragons, times you show up and there's already someone hunting there, etc. Just flat-out, the most blood elementals that could spawn in an hour.

I can assure him of not being pk'd by a certain group also.. which means the worse thing he's going to come up against is 2-3 ACE and anyone that cant kill them even numbers or gate dragons away from them has no business being in a dungeon anyway.

He's offering gold to buy the account so he must have some to spend.

If he's interested he can PM me and we can discuss the price etc.. if not no big deal I'll continue using the char to farm 80-100k when I need gold, which isn't often.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Mikel123 wrote:Son, your track record on honoring deals is... less than stellar. So I'll pass, thanks.

Gold and gems, ill pick a random time slot for 1h, broker holds castle deeds.

Just because you fail don't mean other people cant succeed.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

You're literally the reason that the scammers thread was started on this board. With someone else, I'd probably make this wager. With you, it's just not worth the effort. There's a reason why you're one of the like 12 people I have on ignore here... you add nothing to this board. Thought you might have something interesting to say on the topic here, but I was wrong.