Selling High Traffic Vendor Houses

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Bruce_Lee

Selling High Traffic Vendor Houses

Post by Bruce_Lee »

Houses are located side by side just north of brit gate. Contact me if interested
Attachments
House.JPG
Last edited by Bruce_Lee on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bruce_Lee

Re: Selling Brit Gate House! Good Vendor Spot 250k!

Post by Bruce_Lee »

Will also consider selling the other small house next to it

Nayee

Post by Nayee »

lol at the price

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

Seems a bit pricey for a 7x7. 250k? Really?

Location is good, but there's still plenty of places to drop a small not to warrant nearly 6x the deed price.
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

price values sure have fallen drasticly.

7 months ago i paid bag of tricks 350k for the first house south of moonglow. I still think it was a reasonable price, but I could probably never get close to that now.
Last edited by tekai on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
[broken image]

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

Summer is over, alot of people have less time to spend on UO

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

tekai wrote:price values sure have fallen drasticly.

7 months ago i paid bag of tricks 350k for the first house south of moonglow. I still think it was a reasonable price, but I could probably never get close to that now.
Just because you paid 350k, does not mean it was worth 350k :-)

You have to ask yourself... can I really make 300k more off of having a vendor here than I could make having a vendor at some other random spot?

I had a nice fellow show me a 7x7 house spot at the Yew Moongate. So I paid 43,800 for that house. I find it hard to believe that another vendor spot would get so much more traffic that it would be worth more than 200k or 300k over another good spot...

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

tbh, when I saw the price I figured it was one of the actually 2 houses touching Brit moongate guard zone...those may be worth this asking price. If seller decides to lower his bid, I'd be suprised if he could net 100k for it

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

there's a spot behind Fruit Loop's tower (the tower to the left of that house) that you can drop a small. That spot is even closer to brit guard zone (literally on the same screen). I couldn't get deed+5K for it. That place would make a bundle in vendoring but I already have an established spot and only one vendor, so I just redeeded it.

Based on that, this spot MIGHT sell for deed+25K or so (it is closer to the gate and next to a well known tower). Who knows, maybe even 100K, but at 250K, zero chance.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

IMO every sever has there hot vendor zone and on this one it happens to be in yew. If this shard had 2k people online at all times then the house that is being sold here would well be worth the gold. But until that point, the only smalls that will warrant that much gold are very close to yew moongate.

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

i'll offer 90k for the house closer to the road.

as everyone says, 250k is asking way too much for either
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor

Bruce_Lee

Re: Selling High Traffic Area Vendor Houses!

Post by Bruce_Lee »

Im asking 200k for the one closer to the tower. And 225k for the one closer to the road. I know it's worth it. I get so much business, the house paid it's self off in just a few weeks. The prices stand as they are. Im sure if anybody has true knowledge about this game they will know that this is a good price. I observed the traffic around the houses and the numbers of new players that are coming to this server on a daily basis. The shard is growing and im not in a hurry to sell them. Im not lowering the price, This is not an auction, the prices stand firm, So if your interested contact me. Have a nice day!

Valyr

Re: Selling High Traffic Area Vendor Houses!

Post by Valyr »

Bruce_Lee wrote:Im asking 200k for the one closer to the tower. And 225k for the one closer to the road. I know it's worth it. I get so much business, the house paid it's self off in just a few weeks. The prices stand as they are. Im sure if anybody has true knowledge about this game they will know that this is a good price. I observed the traffic around the houses and the numbers of new players that are coming to this server on a daily basis. The shard is growing and im not in a hurry to sell them. Im not lowering the price, This is not an auction, the prices stand firm, So if your interested contact me. Have a nice day!
LOL. Wow... Payed for itself in just a few weeks did it? LOL. I payed 85k for my yew house and it paid for itself in 2 days lol. Guess I got a good deal.

Well I feel better bout myself now. Thanks >)

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Selling High Traffic Vendor Houses

Post by Wise »

lawl not worth it, u wont sell them, its as simple as that.
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Hoots
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Selling High Traffic Vendor Houses

Post by Hoots »

Back when coffee ran the brit vendors people probably could have got 200-300+ for 7x7s right at the gate.

Vendors 7x7 as a whole have probably dropped 75% in value over the last couple of months.

Yew gate is really the only "alive" shopping area. North and west vesper are mostly dead. Brit gate is dead. trins gate has never been much, glow i think has a couple decent spots.

Good luck bruce. And i say this as a person with zero interest in buying a vendor spot.... Id take the first person to give me 75K for either house... There are just too many places to drop just as good as the land you are blocking... or close enough to being equal value that most woundlt pay more than deed +50%.

Good luck man, but i would be shocked if they sell.