B-D

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Dagon

Re: B-D

Post by Dagon »

dexter4321 wrote:Your just going to have to get smarter and avoid getting scammed in game.
Coming from the person that buys an empty keg. Nice advice.

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

I am the GM of B-D, this is not the place to have such a conversation, however I feel the need to defend myself and our guild, at its source.
I for one would like to know the details of the alledged "scam".
The person you speak of is Takeshi Kovacs.. He no longer plays, and the first error in your story is that he has no "title" . We dont have ranks, so even if he did, how would you tell it was "high ranking".
We look large to most , but really are fairly small. I know 90% of my guild in RL.
I have always conducted buisness transactions HONESTLY. No guild is perfect and I'm not claiming to have lil angels running around, I know a few who house loot if the opportunity arises, but I have NEVER heard any of my guildmates scamming anyone. I am easily found and would appriciate these matters brought to my attention , rather than you running your mouth telling half truths and dragging my guilds name through the mud. :?

OC2000

Post by OC2000 »

I wasnt refering to his position in the guild. I was refering to the fact his title was Glorious Lord, which to me suggested, his guild was known for doing scams since he didnt feel it necessary to create a throw away char to perform them and protect his identity which most scammers do.
I am sure a lot of your guild are trustworthy, however for me, I will be careful from now on dealing with any B-D player. I hope you can understand that.

I wont go into the scam details as it appears to upset *certain* people who always have something to say on threads like these and dont like it when methods are disclosed to the general public.

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

OC2000 wrote:I wasnt refering to his position in the guild. I was refering to the fact his title was Glorious Lord, which to me suggested, his guild was known for doing scams since he didnt feel it necessary to create a throw away char to perform them and protect his identity which most scammers do.
I am sure a lot of your guild are trustworthy, however for me, I will be careful from now on dealing with any B-D player. I hope you can understand that.

I wont go into the scam details as it appears to upset *certain* people who always have something to say on threads like these and dont like it when methods are disclosed to the general public.
how can you judge an Entire Guild by the actions of one player?

besides .. scamming is Era Accurate .. there are ways of protecting yourself ... LEARN THEM

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

OC2000

Post by OC2000 »

DarkWing wrote:
OC2000 wrote:I wasnt refering to his position in the guild. I was refering to the fact his title was Glorious Lord, which to me suggested, his guild was known for doing scams since he didnt feel it necessary to create a throw away char to perform them and protect his identity which most scammers do.

how can you judge an Entire Guild by the actions of one player?

besides .. scamming is Era Accurate .. there are ways of protecting yourself ... LEARN THEM
The original intention of this message was a warning not a complaint... I suggest you read my comments to understand my judgement.

Anyway Ive sorted things out with the Guild Master now and the matter is closed. My concern is only with the individual not the guild