Counters won't show up in title bar

bingham
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Counters won't show up in title bar

Post by bingham »

Chaos wrote:When mine had stopped working way back it was due to letting razor auto detect my client and having 2 copies of UO installed.
How did you fix the auto detect ?

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Not entirely sure I am accurate with this information/picture as I have never had this problem personally. Really just going off of the information posted in the thread, I believe this is how he fixed the problem.

[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

bingham
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by bingham »

Crap how did I miss that ? Was haveing probelm with no pictures with the counter. Auto detect was off turned it back on. That fixed it got pics. now.

Demetrius

Post by Demetrius »

I followed the above posts to help fix it. I went one step further and added the abbreviation into the space that says "show this in the UO title bar " and it showed up. Im running windows 7 64 bit. That was the cure all. The gold only showed up as a single gold piece but thats ok by me!
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

illmatic

Post by illmatic »

i have the same issue, im running windows 8. i gonna try messing with the themes tmr .

randale

Post by randale »

I am using windows 7 64 bit and I have turned off Aero, turned off transparency mode, set it to compatibility mode for Windows 7. And, I don't know to get to that screen Sandro linked to, but I think it's already set to auto detect (as it automatically opens the client when I open razor) , show this in the title bar is checked under razor's display/counters tab and the appropriate abbreviations are there. But, no I still don't see the icons at the top. Any ideas?

I'm using Razor 1.0.12.

randale

Post by randale »

randale wrote:I am using windows 7 64 bit and I have turned off Aero, turned off transparency mode, set it to compatibility mode for Windows 7. And, I don't know to get to that screen Sandro linked to, but I think it's already set to auto detect (as it automatically opens the client when I open razor) , show this in the title bar is checked under razor's display/counters tab and the appropriate abbreviations are there. But, no I still don't see the icons at the top. Any ideas?

I'm using Razor 1.0.12.
Maybe I didn't turn off aero correctly. I went into themes and chose basic and now it's there, finally.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

randale wrote:
randale wrote:I am using windows 7 64 bit and I have turned off Aero, turned off transparency mode, set it to compatibility mode for Windows 7. And, I don't know to get to that screen Sandro linked to, but I think it's already set to auto detect (as it automatically opens the client when I open razor) , show this in the title bar is checked under razor's display/counters tab and the appropriate abbreviations are there. But, no I still don't see the icons at the top. Any ideas?

I'm using Razor 1.0.12.
Maybe I didn't turn off aero correctly. I went into themes and chose basic and now it's there, finally.
firstly you should really update the small changes between 1.0.12 and 1.0.14 are nice with latest version of razor + windows 7 you just need to use the compatibility option to run as admin / windows xp service pack 2 /3 + disable visual themes ( this turns off aero only when you run this application then it comes back on after you shut it off ) personally i hate disabling aero 100% of the time so i go this route or you could turn it off entirely if you wont miss, i like it so i leave it on and go this route. the other options i meantion are just general settings for compatibility that keep you from avoiding other issues like the white screen freeze when tabbing out etc. the image above is called the "welcome screen" and to turn this on its under the general tab in razor and "show welcome screen" then it will appear next time you run the client.

heres the change list

- Several engine optimizations for modern clients.
- Update check frequency has been reduced from every 3 hours to daily.
- Fixed scavenger overloading the drag drop queue.
- Removed client censoring of labels engraved on items.
- Auto open doors no longer closes sliding doors.
- Welcome screen:
* If skipped, the last used data directory will now be used.
* If the data directory is not set, but a custom client is, the directory of that client will be used.
* Improved error messages during client launch.
* If an error occurs during launch, the welcome screen is turned back on.
* The "No CliLoc" error will no longer display if a valid data directory is set.

- UO positioning system:
* Added support for UOP map files.
* Fixed a crash caused by loading absent fonts.
* Now always displays X,Y coordinates.
* Now properly updates position on smooth moving boats.
- Updated web links.
- Added Mysticism spells.
- Added edit option to macro speech actions.

- Updated weapon abilities to latest client (can be customized in aosabilities.def).
- Fixed counter images for client 7.0.24.0 and up.
- Fixed -Ping accuracy.
- Added SA skills.

- Added -M command (shortcut for -Macro).
- Added -Info command.
- The light levels filter now restores the actual light level when disabled.
- Auto-stack resources at feet will now drop resources next to the character.
- Fixed movement in macros.
- Added spells filter.
- Added chivalry spells to spell formatting.
- Fixed occasional splash screen error message.
- Miscellaneous new packet compatibility fixes.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall