bad login information

ohnoro

bad login information

Post by ohnoro »

I guess this isn't really a technical problem but:

I just started two days ago and now I can't log in with one of my accounts. UO claims my login information is incorrect. I think I either initially typed the wrong password, or I wrote the wrong one down as my reminder. Any way I can get back into the account? I was just getting started.

Thanks for your time guys!

robz

Re: bad login information

Post by robz »

if u assigned your account to your email address in game then i think you can request your password.
Otherwise, good luck remembering what you typed in.

Try typing the same thing with caps lock ON - see if that works, try without numbers if there were any as sometimes your numlock is off.

I work in IT and have to listen to people bitch about forgetting their passwords like its our fault.
Since your not my client - DUMBASS!

Had to get that out for once, no hard feelings.

ohnoro

Post by ohnoro »

Yeah it's cool, and appropriate - I didn't even register the account to an e-mail address. Guess I just have to try random passwords. Thanks though.

robz

Post by robz »

PM an admin, maybe they can IP match and let you in, I assume its a new account?

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

robz wrote:PM an admin, maybe they can IP match and let you in, I assume its a new account?
Admin can help if you can verify simple information such as the characters on the accounts.

p.s.: don't put your username on the forums
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

ohnoro

Post by ohnoro »

Yeah, I guess I will have a go again tonight. It's strange though; I tried typing what I thought the password was, but with potential typos (duplicating the first letter for example). It took me through to the page where you select the server, and when I tried to progress it was stuck on the "connecting" screen. I quit out, and tried to log in again, with the same typoed password, only to be told my login information was incorrect. But I'll just try to PM an admin.

Also, yeah it's a new account.

robz

Post by robz »

Make sure the server address is correct if you've ever logged onto the test server you might have that address in there still.

ohnoro

Post by ohnoro »

Nah, I've only been on second age. I sent a message to Nevermore on here, so we'll see what's up.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Might be easier to page from within game that way they can get your ip address from that and just check all accounts ass. with that ip address.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

ohnoro

Post by ohnoro »

ok cool, I will give this ago. Thanks for all the prompt responses guys!