Can't edit my vendor thread

Xandorf

Can't edit my vendor thread

Post by Xandorf »

Like the title says, I can't edit my thread for my shop in the Player Run Vendors section.

I know why editing was removed. But you think it can be opened up for that forum only? Otherwise people are going to have to make a new thread every time their inventory changes.
Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons
OZZY'S & Old Navy's PvP Supply Shop
Company of the Vigilant C^V

Causa Mortis

Re: Can't edit my vendor thread

Post by Causa Mortis »

Is forum editing ERA accurate?
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

Xandorf

Post by Xandorf »

So what is the verdict? Will you guys fix it where we can edit at least our vendor threads?

An answer at least would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

I'm sorry but I can not answer this. I'm not aware of why or when changes to editing post were made. Seeing this really isn't as much of a support issue as a policy issue, I would like to suggest asking in general dis. forums or pm'ing staff directly.

If I missed a patch note or post about the issue please feel free to post a link because I'm not aware of one.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Xandorf

Post by Xandorf »

Chaos wrote:I'm sorry but I can not answer this. I'm not aware of why or when changes to editing post were made. Seeing this really isn't as much of a support issue as a policy issue, I would like to suggest asking in general dis. forums or pm'ing staff directly.

If I missed a patch note or post about the issue please feel free to post a link because I'm not aware of one.
K thanks man