Pirates at it again!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Vhyx

Re: Pirates at it again!

Post by Vhyx »

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Hello to all the people that don't read this stuff. I'm here once again to waste bandwidth and post a stupid photo.

I was doing some rounds near Skara, and saw a couple of individuals from the guild "Ill Will" on the roof of their guild tower. I suppose I could have left them to their macroing, but it's not my nature. I had to do what any half-arsed greifer is wont to do- Show them some "Ill Will". Dinin and Jax, I hope you enjoy the ever so small disruption to your skill gains. Image

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Every once in awhile, this Piracy thing pays off.

Thank you Rory, I appreciate the donations you made to my cause. Please, continue to keep all of your loot lined up along the rails where I can loot it. Oh, and if that key you had on you was your house key... To bad I couldn't get it, I think I know where you live. It's a shame it wasn't your ship key.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

YAR! A fine catch!
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Har har har. The winds have picked up and I have sailed back to these lands. If your out at sea or near the coast you will not be safe. Miners and fishermen beware PoD is back and we will not be taking it easy on you.

We start this story sailing off of Fire Isle. As normal Kander was in the mood for some drunkin sailing.
We caught this poor soul within 10 mins from sailing for our new home. He didnt know what was coming to him. Now his soul belongs to Davy Jones.

We was sailing from Serps Hold while drinking some good ole rum and to our suprise we ran right into a AFK fishermen with out even tracking. His life was quickly taken by the hands of PoD.

We sailed to T2A looking for miners and people hunting monsters. This poor soul thought he would be safe mining AFK at the mtns.

While sailing away from t2a we found another lost soul thinking that if they hid under some rock they would be safe. We used their dead body as kraken bait.

On our way home we decided to check out Cove and their orc fort. We found no one but with out tracking skills we picked up a trail of some one inside the town mining afk. We quickly ended their life and stole his shoes.

BEWARE PoD is always around. No where is safe even in town.

The return of PoD and Kander the pirate king.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Wonder if Rory learned his lesson about where not to put loot on a ship...

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I knew Kander would be back :P

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

In true cutthroat Pie-rate fashion, I gave Kander a "warm" reception upon seeing him the first time since his return.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Hahaha was nice to see you again as well. :P

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Har har! The past 2 nights the sea gods have blessed PoD on their return back to the seas. Here is just a few pics of all the life we took the past 2 days.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Before joining my fellow scumbags to launch an ambush on an unsuspecting ship crew, I had found this soul murdering fellow brigands. Not bloody likely that I'd let that stand.

This individual happened to make it easy for me to steal his ship, along with over 100 of each reagent. His boat is now in dry dock to undergo proper inspection. I'm surprised he followed my request for him to leave the ship, maybe he decided a nautical life was not for him. I think he may have been a new player, and if so I might feel bad. Perhaps if he contacts me via bottled message, I'll consider selling his ship back to him for half of what a new one would cost. Or maybe I'll just burn it. Depends on my mood. I do give him a "yarr" though for attempting to fight back, even though he turned yellow and tried to retreat when things went south.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

How come almost everyone you kill (nice work btw) seems to be mining when you kill them? One would think they would like, defend themselves or run away. :roll:

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

99.9 % of the time the miners are always afk. When u run into a fisher only about 25% of them fight back. the rest are ether afk or run away.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Kander wrote:99.9 % of the time the miners are always afk. When u run into a fisher only about 25% of them fight back. the rest are ether afk or run away.

This is when you should page a GM...wait it out...then ask the GM if you can kill them before they take them to jail =)

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Robbbb wrote:
Kander wrote:99.9 % of the time the miners are always afk. When u run into a fisher only about 25% of them fight back. the rest are ether afk or run away.

This is when you should page a GM...wait it out...then ask the GM if you can kill them before they take them to jail =)
then again i can spend 1 hour waiting for a staff member witch has happened before and when they show up they insta jail when they see them afk doing the dirty job and we have no chance on geting to kill them and looting. so most the time we kill them unless the person is there every night doing the same then then we page. just like fatty mike, we paged on him tons of times.