cA Adventure: The Xmas Miracle!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Downs

Re: cA Adventure: The Xmas Miracle!

Post by Downs »

Everything on the shard belongs to cA. Anything anyone possesses is just us letting you borrow it
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Downs wrote:Everything on the shard belongs to cA. Anything anyone possesses is just us letting you borrow it
Downs let me borrow his keep, castle, and tower by Bloody Plains.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Christmas miracles work in mysterious and wonderful ways. God bless you Miller! I hope Mr. Swallow makes a complete recovery from his hording obsession.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Downs wrote:
To the residents who will undoubtedly let us know that we're dumb because we missed the chest full of castle deeds down in the corner...
Wtf, did you miss a chest full of castle deeds?! You are dumb!

About the rest: Bravo and hurray! How nice to see that a swallow reacts in the traditional "I got looted"-fashion!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Jakob wrote:
Downs wrote:
To the residents who will undoubtedly let us know that we're dumb because we missed the chest full of castle deeds down in the corner...
Wtf, did you miss a chest full of castle deeds?! You are dumb!

About the rest: Bravo and hurray! How nice to see that a swallow reacts in the traditional "I got looted"-fashion!
I saw the castle deeds although they didn't excite me. Its cause I have a unlimited supply of them from my special powers I have in which I also used to let myself inside this particular home.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Millerisfuntoplay wrote: I saw the castle deeds although they didn't excite me. Its cause I have a unlimited supply of them from my special powers I have in which I also used to let myself inside this particular home.
Miller = Derrick?

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Millerisfuntoplay wrote: I saw the castle deeds although they didn't excite me. Its cause I have a unlimited supply of them from my special powers I have in which I also used to let myself inside this particular home.
Ah! But of course. I take my accusation of dumbness back. I cast it on chumbucket however, since he only let's me be not-a-senior member.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Jakob wrote:
Ah! But of course. I take my accusation of dumbness back. I cast it on chumbucket however, since he only let's me be not-a-senior member.
You are hereby demoted to Jr Assistant to GuardianKnight.