Twinkle, twinkle, LITTLE STAR

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

Twinkle, twinkle, LITTLE STAR

Post by Capitalist »

twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

While meandering through the lost cave of Eternal something or another (thx Boom), a man by the name of Baalx tryith to slay my thief bard! Unfortunately for him, he doesn't understand how the counting system of UOSA works. Long story short, I felt it was my duty as the protector of all things good and well to introduce him to the longstanding systemized culture of UOSA.

This new PvPer hath requested 2 tall candelabras from the ol' Vegy poo and who was I to turn him down? For I have all, and he hath not. Thus, I presented him with a deal with 2 candelabras for the price of one! Too good to be true!? I couldn't take my eyes off of you... Couldn't be, Roser assured him that I wouldn't scam him live on his stream that I happened to be watching that night... wherein I started massacring his friends. Oh let me not get sidetracked. Either way, this monstrosity was guilty of 4 murders in the last day! He would have been guilty for 5 but my thief bard is stealthy, and quite well prepared. Albeit, I may have retreated from a gank that he had partaken in and committed seppeku? I don't remember the details, but I know the results!

Welcome to UOSA fine chap! Until next time, stay safe Brittanians!
Chat Log[+]
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Twinkle, twinkle, LITTLE STAR

Post by SaibotMK »

Three lessons learned. Vega is a bastard, deeds can be looted off a red, and never do trades on a pvp character.
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

SaibotMK wrote:Three lessons learned. Vega is a bastard, deeds can be looted off a red, and never do trades on a pvp character.
Not everyone would be so sanguine: good form, old boy, good form!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

My first reply was the best, but in fear of someone miss understanding it being anything but sarcasm I edited it.
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

Return to “Tales of Adventure”