Armoire Bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Annabell Red

Armoire Bug

Post by Annabell Red »

This may have been reported before, or it may not be considered a bug, but I just noticed it the other day. I was trying to put extra outfits of clothing in an armoire and it's impossible to organize them because you can only seem to put items on the bottom half of the opening. The items can also be put so far to the right that they are offscreen of the space and can be seen only partially.

Annabell Red

Re: Armoire Bug

Post by Annabell Red »

Hello?

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

This is text book old school UO. Not sure when it was fixed on OSI, but back in the day people would lose things behind the doors of the armoire's all the time, and the odd inability to utilize the whole interior to organize is just the way it always was back in the day as well. The only way to recover the items lost behind the door was to axe the thing and gather the items off the floor. I would suggest, if you really want to use an armoire, you put bags in there manually (open it and place inside, rather than drag and drop them onto the armoire without opening it), and just keep your items in the bags. Never drop items onto it.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Apocalypse wrote:This is text book old school UO. Not sure when it was fixed on OSI, but back in the day people would lose things behind the doors of the armoire's all the time, and the odd inability to utilize the whole interior to organize is just the way it always was back in the day as well. The only way to recover the items lost behind the door was to axe the thing and gather the items off the floor. I would suggest, if you really want to use an armoire, you put bags in there manually (open it and place inside, rather than drag and drop them onto the armoire without opening it), and just keep your items in the bags. Never drop items onto it.
Ahh, I see. Thank you for the response and the advise.

Integra

Post by Integra »

Annabell Red wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:47 am This may have been reported before, or it may not be considered a bug, but I just noticed it the other day. I was trying to put extra outfits of clothing in an armoire and it's impossible to organize them because you can only seem to put items on the bottom half of the opening. The items can also be put so far to the right that they are offscreen of the space and can be seen only partially.
Who cares
Integra