Hello!

Moderator: Support Moderators

Rejor11

Hello!

Post by Rejor11 »

Hey everyone :)

I'm on deployment right now, but had a bit of nostalgia when I remembered the good ol' days of UO back in 97-2000 when I first got into roleplaying. Just happened to find this shard while rummaging through some web searches!

Anyhow, I like the look and feel of how this shard is portrayed, so I'm hoping to join once I return from deployment mid-summer. I'm into roleplaying quite a bit, so I hope to find a good RP guild. I'm also a big Ultima history buff... lol. I've played all of them and even written stories.

All in all, I miss the feeling of just playing UO, of going out to Britain graveyard and hoping someone doesn't PK this poor little noob. I miss that feeling of awesomeness when I finally get that full coat of chainmail and that longsword and shield, then being attacked by an orc and barely running away with my life.

I think, and hope, that this shard can recreate that for me ^.^ And it looks like you guys got a bit of an RP community going on too, so I hope to get in on that as well. :) I'll be camping around on the forums for quite a bit. Have a good day!

robz

Re: Hello!

Post by robz »

Picked a great shard.
Keep reading, the more forums you read, the better off you are.

Jump in the IRC chat when you have a chance and start asking for an RP guild there.

If you have any questions that are not answered on the forums, feel free to PM me.

-Robz

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

This shard definitely recreates that nostalgic feeling. Nothing like forming an adventuring party and dungeon crawling. A lot of risk and danger, just like the old UO. RPing here is extra fun, due to the no holds barred environment. Hope ya find a good RP guild!

Rejor11

Post by Rejor11 »

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be sticking around and reading and such. :)

Return to “New Player Help”