Starting up!

Moderator: Support Moderators

Shadow_Nirvana

Starting up!

Post by Shadow_Nirvana »

Hiya, I'm new to this server and I have some questions. First of all , I created an alchemist fellow and i cannot sell what i have created to vendors. Second of all, i wanto to create a fighter char but i cannot decide on what to choose. I wanna get archery / tactics / anatomy / healing / resist /parrying. Should i get mace fighting or swordsmanship? I won't get poisoning (probably) , so what will be logical for me?

Slaine
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Starting up!

Post by Slaine »

If you go swords you can at least use a blade which has been poisoned - will make you more effective.

Have you tried selling your pots to more than one Mage shop vendor? They dont all buy potions off you but some do.

Shadow_Nirvana

Post by Shadow_Nirvana »

But don't you have the poison the weapon every time you strike? And Mace fighting has stamshot and the damage of warmace out matches all weapons when fighting armored opponents(30 AR). And yes I have tried to sell it to every vendor in Brittain. (total refresh and poison) but i coudn't.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I believe that the alchemist vendors should be buying the higher level potions, but currently they are not. I am looking into this.

Return to “New Player Help”