Healing vs Anatomy

Moderator: Support Moderators

HardActToFollow

Healing vs Anatomy

Post by HardActToFollow »

I am making a tank type character that is going to have 100 magery so res is not really an issue with healing and anatomy.

My question is, if I have 160 points saved for either healing or anatomy how whats the best way to distribute the points? 60A/100H? 80A/80H or 100A/60H?

I am not sure if anatomy just required to be at 60 to cure poison and 80 to res or if anatomy plays a part in the percentage if the healing attempt is successful.

thanks

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Healing vs Anatomy

Post by MatronDeWinter »

healing on a tankmage?

Anyway, the healing skill is your chance to not fail, so definately gm healing.

Daltrey

Post by Daltrey »

According to Stratics (this is from their current chart, but I don't believe it has ever changed, someone correct me if I'm wrong):

Bandage heal with 100 healing and 60 anatomy: 29-53 damage healed.
Bandage heal with 61 healing and 99 anatomy: 29-46 damage healed (Plus chance to cure poison).
Bandage heal with 80 healing and 80 anatomy: 29-50 damage healed (No chance to resurrect, 81 in both healing and anat required).

Based on this I would probably go 61 healing and 99 anatomy. You have a chance to cure poison, you get a 9.9% damage bonus on your hally whack, and your damage healing ability is about the same as it would be with 100 healing and 60 anatomy.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Yes, but with such low healing you are going to consistently get the "You applied the bandages but barely healed the damage" or w/e message, and that only heals like 5hp tops. Big downer, get healing.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Honestly you'd be better off with 90 heal 70 anatomy if you only have 160pts to throw around
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

What is the rest of your template? I'm sure someone could give you an even better recommendation with that info.

Return to “New Player Help”