Lockpicking(for fun)
Hiding
Stealth(for fun, too)
Magery
Evaluationg Intel
Archery
Tactics

str100/int100/dex25

Mainly PvM, occasionally PvP for my friends dexer support role(I never think about doing 1:1).

In PvP, I will support my friend with spells and doing opportunity attack with stealth archery.
In PvM, I will conserve my mana with my Archery(one less energy bolt per one archery shot).

It will work...not badly?

SteelReserve

Re: mage without meditation?

Post by SteelReserve »

This would be pure PVM any pvp encounter would end in disaster 1v1. sounds fun but not very functional for the era.
Attachments
Lion king.gif
Lion king.gif (95.81 KiB) Viewed 4639 times

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Archery will be far, far too slow at 25dex (it's bad enough at 100) and magery will suck without meditation for anything but a supporting role (buff/cure/gheal/recall). Drop the archery/tactics for meditation/wrestling. You'll kill crap faster, and be more versatile.

letionbard

Post by letionbard »

so it's bad template...
Thanks for advice. I'll think about it! :)

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Seems like you really enjoy playing with stealth and stealing so why not make a thief character (templates) for that and another one for PvM + PvP support (my support archer).

PS

I have 30 INT on him because after casting bless and waiting for the mana to recharge (or drinking a potion) its possible to cast level 7 spells such as gate travel.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

letionbard wrote:like

Lockpicking(for fun)
Hiding
Stealth(for fun, too)
Magery
Anatomy
Archery
Tactics

str100/int50/dex75
fixed for you..... pure dungeon raider... treasure chests and archery to fight. magery only for emergencys/back up/invis then hide/stealth

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

letionbard wrote:like

Lockpicking(for fun)
Hiding
Stealth(for fun, too)
Magery
Evaluationg Intel
Archery
Tactics

str100/int100/dex25

Mainly PvM, occasionally PvP for my friends dexer support role(I never think about doing 1:1).

In PvP, I will support my friend with spells and doing opportunity attack with stealth archery.
In PvM, I will conserve my mana with my Archery(one less energy bolt per one archery shot).

It will work...not badly?
Actually I think this is punk rock :!: Good job if you are still here 8) Personally though I would up dex on something like this, drop eval and int to 60, dex to 65 and med to 40 for PVM. You would have fun with this I think. And yes I am going through old posts. Just be careful not to pop arrows in a caster spawn until it is engaged by a summons.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.