Introduce yourself!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Hi there, I go by GuardianKnight and i am a GM tamer. My friends call me Rick or GK...either is fine.

I started uo in T2A and lasted until that ilsthar server crap and quit...few years have passed and here i am again.

I have always had a tamer and a dexxer. Never had much use for anything else.

I don't pk under any circumstances so i would appreciate not being put in that position.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Alexander02

Post by Alexander02 »

Hey all.. just joined the guild glad to be a member! I used to play on sonoma way back from release until end of T2A under the names Alexander/Johanis Wyndsage. I am glad to find a server that is like the old days and should play here for quite some time. My play hours are usually 5-12 MST on weekdays and available pretty much all weekends. Hope to adventure with everyone soon.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Cali is da best, fuck all duh middle states
(except park city utah which is a very fun snowboard park)
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Dukesirgregor

Post by Dukesirgregor »

Hello everyone.

I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba CST time zone.
I played on Baja(in the guild LoD/pOd) and on Sonoma/Pacific(During the CH days). I was a fulltime PK'er n parttime PVP'er.
My playtimes are normally 5pm CST n range to about 10-11pm CST depending on whats going on during the week. Weekends ill be able to run anything at anytime.

My Characters names are:

Money Mike
Dukesirgregor

Trouble

Post by Trouble »

Hello Everyone:

My name is Zak / Trouble, and I used to play on Great Lakes back in the 97-98-99 range (its been awhile).

Just starting out here on Secondage so I thought I would introduce myself. Im EST and currently unemployed (yay!) but only for a few more weeks. Planning on taking advantage of that and getting some quality UO time in =o). After work starts i imagine I'll be around starting at about 6:30 or 7pm EST =o)

Characters so far are..

Orisin, Zak, Trouble, =o)

pollycracker89
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pollycracker89 »

Pancakes- swords mage
Barb E Dahl- tailor/lumber/bowyer
Sylvester ( :[ )- bard mage
Jason- smith/miner/tinker
Poision Ivy (again :[ )- fencer/? Haven't finished her yet.

That pretty much all the chars I play. K ty

I played on pacific from '98 until maybe '05? On that shard I was Tiffany, Jamm, and Cheese Popcorn. I never played a free shard until this one. Good job Derrick & Team! Keep up the good work!

(I'm at work doing this btw haha)

<chainsoar> pancakes you're the craziest person here

[14:48] <@Mammoth> You can trade in game warez for pumpkin pies

Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Sebben »

Howdy all,

I used to play Great Lakes from launch till Renaissance. I formed the guild PT here along with about 10 of my friends and built Shadowmire. Since none of my pals play very much, Blackfoot was kind enough to take me in! I am a trammy through and through. I'll participate in pvp events with the guild, but dont expect much from me!

My chars are:

Sebben - Bard/Mage
Doc - Medic
Vecna - RP Lich

Glad to be part of the group.

-Seb

dhuffman

Post by dhuffman »

Hello,

I'm interested in joining your guild. I played on Chesapeake and Lake Superior from 1998 to 2003. I currently play 4 characters.

Okonwko – Bard/Carto
Barnicle – Warrior
Kandy – Thief
Young Nasty Man – Mage/Tank

I talked to Blackfoot and he thought I should to introduce myself. I currently live in east TN where I work and go to college. I usually play in the evenings expect when I’m off Thursdays and Fridays. I go by huffman on IRC. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Boone
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boone »

I recently got a char guilded so I thought I should introduce myself properly. Used to play on Chesapeake 98-00, and haven't played on a free shard until this one. I've been playing here for close to a month now and enjoy it a lot. I found out about UoH via the Friday dungeon crawls! I live in Denmark so I usually play on the off peak times. If you want company for gold farming or anti-pk'ing (or at least attempted anti-pk'ing :p) or anything else, just let me know!
Here are my current characters:

Boone - Main mage/bard.
D Boon - Warrior. Guilded in UoH.
Last edited by Boone on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MisterE

Post by MisterE »

Prolly shoulda posted in here long time ago but I just saw it. Started on Chessy in 98, played there till Tram hit and Chessy became unplayable.

Moved to Siege shortly after it opened, which is when I started using Mr.E as me handle/main guy name. Ran a Fish Loot vendor on Magencia beach and had Big Fun till Age Of Shit turned UO into Diablo 2.

Spent teh next month or so Ebaying my millions to idiots in Samuari Hats, then sold teh account to one of teh Head Idiots and moved to AI in Sept. '04.

Played there exclusively for damn near five years untill it died. Loved it.

Seventy seven days ago I made my account here, A bunch of us refuges came over from AI and banded together into a guild. Shortly thereafter, everyone cept me and a coupla others, stopped logging in.

Now I'm looking for a guild thats primarly PvM, since I suck @ PvP and is active, since I play a decent amount.

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

Hey guys,

I'm Sarah, from Plymouth, MI (halfway between Ann Arbor and Detroit). I played Great Lakes from 97'-99', and on a couple of free shards (Santiago and Redemption) in the early 2000s. I recently got back into UO because none of the other MMOs out there were able to keep my attention the way UO has.

I play:

Azura- Fisherwoman/T Hunter
Adrianna - Fighter
Rosilyn - Crafter
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Guardian wrote:Guardian

No alts just me building my main. archer/mage in the works.
Archer mage? Are you taking up a life at sea now?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Octavius

Post by Octavius »

I started playing UO on the OSI GL shard in 2000 and played off and on till 2004 then sold my account on ebay before Ebay banned the sale of virtual items/accounts. Earlier this year I played on another free shard that was heavy on RP but didnt have enough active players for me.

I live in Macomb which is a northern suburb of D-town (Detroit, MI), EST time zone. My main char is Octavius who is a dexxer/mage atm. I also 2 other chars in the works. I started playing on T2A about 2 weeks ago. I have about 8 skills above 90 atm.

Alagorn - crafter/mule
Lucian - thief/T-hunter

I do solo alot but I would much rather hook up with fellow guildies and tear up a dungeon so please look me up on IRC sometime. IRC name is always Octavius

Lord Helsing

Post by Lord Helsing »

Hi all
i started playing UO about 6 years ago and joined a guild shortly after joining the game.this guild was named "Tower of BOO". i stayed for 5 years before i was caled away to do my year 12 and am now back after its completion.a little while before i left i was vagueley nitfied of a possible merge. so i am a member of the ower of Boo guild wishing to merge with UOH.
in the realm of RL i am a pure blooded aussie
if anymore details needed
drop me a line
IM BAAAAACK!!!

My Chars applying for UOH are listed below with their primary skills and charcter type in brackets:
Van Helsing([warrior] Swordsmanship, Tactics, Musicianship)
Rhi Bran([thief,archer]Stealing, Stealth, Hiding<working on archery and fletching/bowcraft>)
Jared([Crafter] Blacksmithy, Arms Lore, Tinkering<i want to make this guy a crafter of armour and weapons down to furniture for hire>)
Last edited by Lord Helsing on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

SUP

-Concerta- UoH
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!