EVENT TO COME! (Closed)

Beelzebub

EVENT TO COME! (Closed)

Post by Beelzebub »

I have just posted in player run event section. Now all we need is a good RP. I think the best plot is to have a GM broadcast our RP as well. Some of you where thinking to have a Bank Robbery at brit and make a "get away" to the docks and sail around some. But I really need someone to put those words era accurate, for I have no creative ability at all :( . So please PM me with a Nice RP for me to give to a GM on duty to broadcast when the time comes or ideas. Thanks!

P.s
O yea, I changed the date & time to Tuesday 30th 8pm EST.
Last edited by Beelzebub on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just turned blue? I can fix that!"

Captain Morgan
DodgeThis
DeathBringer

Damascus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: EVENT TO COME! INPUT NEEDED

Post by Damascus »

i think more people would come out if there was a story line.

from what i understand.

1) a boat, or 2, full of KA members and loot leaves the brit docks at a certain time.
2) other boats will chase us.
3) the boat is unlocked and when all the KA members are dead. the victors get the loot on board,

on the boat is gold, some semi rares and items. plus the loot on our corpse and the boat of course.

a story line can be,

KA pirates have looted towns and have been spotted near brit docks.

must be stopped at all costs

plus have a GM spawn serps along the way to stop the attackers.

Fede

Post by Fede »

Do you think GM's can give DB an additional amount of player abilities for the duration of the event? For example, the ability to send out broadcast and give information to players chasing us?

"The K^A members were last seen sinking a boat at coordinates xx xx xx xx."

Just a thought. Also, I have a couple of power bows and xbows for the event.

Beelzebub

Post by Beelzebub »

[quote="Damascus"]i think more people would come out if there was a story line.

from what i understand.

1) a boat, or 2, full of KA members and loot leaves the brit docks at a certain time.
2) other boats will chase us.
3) the boat is unlocked and when all the KA members are dead. the victors get the loot on board,
quote]

all the above is correct. Seek and destroy us in a nut shell. We will sail from town to town "looting as we go", and eventually dieing at sea and looted by the hands of other players.

all we really need now is a RolePlay(RP) input to give to the GM, which no one has PM me with yet. This RP will be given to the GM on duty to broadcast, and also the town cryer to shout out by the bank! Because lets face it, less than 15% people read forums, and its DIRE that we have a RP ready to give asap, otherwise, nobody will come. The sooner everyone sends me a RP, The sooner I can submit to GM, and still have time to edit if he doesnt like it. Sorry if I sound pushy, but I dont like sending in stuff last minute knowing its not the best of work :).
"Just turned blue? I can fix that!"

Captain Morgan
DodgeThis
DeathBringer

Skorne

Post by Skorne »

why dont we place a few k^A town criers our selves to start spreading the word .
we could maybe leave some afk chars at the popular banks evry 5 mins saying someithing like rumors about k^A planning a bank robbery at brit bank on tuesday march 30 th such and such .

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

Thats a good idea. ill start tonight!
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Damascus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Damascus »

hey,
ok some ideas,
a rule ???
Rules for event: KA members cant Rez, this is a last man standing boat chase. when the last member dies, the boat stop and is lootable becasue of the unlocked planks.

post on the forums,
"a Spy withing KA has found the route these pirates plan on taking"
Attachments
MAP.gif
MAP.gif (104.59 KiB) Viewed 2766 times