Event posting for 12-20-11

mazda

Event posting for 12-20-11

Post by mazda »

Proposal to host BLUE RED GAME Tuesday.

Whoever wants to participate will need to contact guild leadership. This is a proposal and is not authorized by anybody. But here it is.

BLUE RED GAME

3 phases
2 teams number per team to be decided based on participation.

Phase one
There will be a globe in the rune library ( Red Team Base )
There will be a globe in the castle ( Bule team base )

First team to capture and bring globe back to there base gets one point.

Phase two

There will be a target ( me and somebody else ) in each base. The other team will have to kill off the target, first team to kill the target wins. The target is allowed to defend themselves but must remain in the base.

Team that wins get 2 points.

Final phase

Both teams start in theyre bases. Mission is annhilaate the other team. First team to be totally destroyed loses. Points will equal the number of players still alive on the winning team.

The prize for first place in this event is up to somebody richer then me or better yet just for bragging rights :)

Rules
No recalling
Must remain in KA territory
If outside guild participation is included no murder counts will be given period!

So come up with a time and I will provide dye tubs, globes and will umpire the event. We could invite orcs or another guild or we could use ka av mix or av one team ka another team.

I will say 8pm eastern time for the event, let me konwo what you think and if ok please let me know and start siging up with guild leaders per theyre approval of said event.

Thanks
Brad
Aetius

TwoTon

Re: Event posting for 12-20-11

Post by TwoTon »

not bad we can always add them in guild for a short spell

mazda

Re: Event posting for 12-20-11

Post by mazda »

Sounds good. I made the game simple for a reason. The first round is likely to go quick as is the second round. The third round could take awhile. Once your dead in any given round your dead. Each team can choose a captain or leader if they wish its totally up to the team. We will gather at 8pm and then 2 players can step up to choose teams. Teams will go to there bases and I or whoever will announce that the first round has started.

I really think its going to be fun. Like I said other games might be more fun, or more in depth but I figure lets start with something we can manage first time out!

Bottom line is if you want to play see you at 8pm if you dont like the game or dont want to be there then you dont have too lol. I think personally that tamers should be allowed with pets lol. I mean thiefs whoever. Its supposed to be fun and training too combined. So bring that dragon you dont particularly like lol.

Final note would be good if possible to have a mix of AV and KA on each team, unless AV wants to be outnumbered. Cause AV is tough would help make teams more equal.

Thanks
Brad ie aetius