Selling Castle

To BeatingU

1.5 million
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Beatingu

Re: Selling Castle

Post by Beatingu »

agreed
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Holy crap thats cheap. Was it on ICE?
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Yep on Ice.
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

ice isle castles are worth 1.3 to 1.5 mil.

Ice isle keeps are just barely above deed price.

Edit. thanks
Last edited by GuardianKnight on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

GuardianKnight wrote:ice isle towers are worth 1.3 to 1.5 mil.

Ice isle keeps are just barely above deed price.

by tower i think you meant castle?

even for ice, keep would probably sell high seeing the high demand for them( just not the 1.2-1.4 m that a grass keep would sell for)

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Tell you what, i thought about it for over a month...a Castle came up in the swamp, it sold for 2.9 million. Faust offered his for 1.5. I HATE the spawn in the swamp. And on Osi, i had a tower on ice, so i opted for ice ;-)

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

You got a good deal considering that swamps are just as bad as ice isle in price, if not worse. I considered buying a keep in a swamp once just to test the taming method....but i wouldn't pay a crazy price.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

Hey this castle was up for auction not long ago and everyone freaked out about Matron having the CY rune...

Too bad it was moved back 6 tiles lol.
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kelektra »

I noticed that BeatingU moved it back... Big Brass Balls on that one BeatingU for moving it back, but congrats all the same for doing it.
Shards Only T-Map Validation System viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24446

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Ain't no thang, you know how i do. My castle will be more secure then my tower was, and Matron already tried to stealth that guy! Even if you ask him how that turned out, he'd probably lie to ya. I caught him, he was on foot, revealed, attacked, he told me not to bother cus i wouldn't be able to kill him. Mind you back then i was about a 1/3 the pvper i am now, so he was probably right...but i preped exp on another char inside my tower, lured him round front and basically sync dumped on him with two clients. Looted him dry.....interesting....one of his runes goes just one screen south west of my tower here in the swamp....and the other, to the old tower he had....*shrug* might as well check out his tower. Wow thats interesting his front door is open and a gate is up, might just walk over and take a gander.....oh man, locked down tables but piles of chests on top filled with loot? I should probably gate this stuff home before someone steals it! Well that was alot of loot...i should maybe check that rune marked just below my tower. Oh there's matrons stealth character, and look at that, hes talking to my old neighbor out front of his small house! Interesting discussion i walked into, matron is offering to give him all his loot back for one of my neighbors 60k piles of gold locked down, boy, i think hes gonna be disappointed when he finds out i looted the looter! WELCOME TO UOSA BEATINGU! XOXOXO

Better remark all the spots of my courtyard Matron, then figure out a way through my 5 barriers of security! Bahahahah, aaaabaahahahah......damn i got banned from tournys for a week on a side note *tear tear*

Joueur Moyen

Post by Joueur Moyen »

Kelektra wrote:I noticed that BeatingU moved it back... Big Brass Balls on that one BeatingU for moving it back, but congrats all the same for doing it.
BTrackinU, lol

Return to “Housing”