(Now a tower) 2-story for sale

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Beatingu

(Now a tower) 2-story for sale

Post by Beatingu »

This was previously an auction for a 2-story house, i have replaced it with a tower. Tonix from ACE owns all the properly around as far as i can see, if he would like to buy it he can place a keep with the lb he owns east of it. So i am setting the price at tower deed + small for starters, buyout is tower deed + large brick deed. I am not updating the picture, theirs no point, its a tower where the 2-story was.

Last edited by Beatingu on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

Dreadnaught

Re: 2-story for sale

Post by Dreadnaught »

deed plus 20k.

someidiot

Post by someidiot »

that looks familiar =P :lol:

trajan

Post by trajan »

is there any mob spawn?

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

That doesnt fit a keep, theres smalls all over the place that say "Ill never sell and you'll never get a keep"
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Current bid is deed +20k, no there isnt any immediate spawn. And yes i can read as well as anyone that a newb who was mad for no reason placed a bunch of small homes around mine and made the signs say that. He will deed them eventually. Either way, like the sign on my door says, you would need the lb to the east as well to place a keep, so it would have to be a longer term goal. Right now, you are just bidding on the 2-story.
Ardos wrote:I lost 1.1 mil to BeatingU today. I won the first one of three for 300k. Then he won 4 straight 2/3s and took me for 1.1 mil gold. I retract my statements and should not have dueled this rusty.

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Wow that noob you speak of sounds like a real prick.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

Star Hunter
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Star Hunter »

Stranger's a noob? lol since when? you obviously don't know him very well, he will never deed them houses. :lol:

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

Guys, no one cares. I will be selling this 2-story and moving on, this dynamically gay duo you two have can be taken elsewhere.

Star Hunter
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Star Hunter »

Beating i think you miss the point...the point is everytime you sale real estate you always say a keep will go here,
Guys look over the past few to see if this isn't true.

lotus39

Post by lotus39 »

Actually im not a noob and I placed one of the smalls before the 2 story went down.

Then I had to go to work!

Is it true you were lifting chests off idiots steps?

A chest of power weps hardly seems worth it!

Beatingu

Post by Beatingu »

When an idoc falls, any loot in the area is up for grabs unless we forum some sort of agreement. Once the loot is secure in your home tower or keep or whatever, it no longer is up for grabs, that's how i do it. And Lotus, i wasn't in any way referring to you. Just Stranger and StarHunter.

potamus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by potamus »

Buying property from BeatingU must feel like buying some sketchy property at a police auction.
Something I know I will never do.

Segellion

Post by Segellion »

I found some great deals at a police auction fyi

potamus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by potamus »

Segellion wrote:I found some great deals at a police auction fyi
Oh for sure you can find great deals at police auctions; his gimmick is "keep fits here" which is obviously not going to happen. You have to wonder sometimes what exactly happened in that car you bought or that house (you got a great deal on). I am not superstitious, but I do not want to roll around in a van previously owned by a child molester.