Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: YEW BANK MALL for sale !! ending March 17th 7PM EST

Post by Bigoud »

thanks pat for your true words

i could keep this building for another 2 more years but the point is that i am not playing enough to run a shop, and it's a great spot that deserve a truly motivated person, so i sell

about this thread, people not happy with it, please just stick out of it... it's insane

yes, i postponed the deadlines a few times, and ?

it just give more chance to everyone to bid the highest bid they can do
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

so i win?

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

I want to thank you for trying to clean up this thead, Dr. I've been on vacation and did not notice the trouble being caused here or what was deleted. Clearly everyone DID forget the rules I laid down a few months ago.

This thread it locked.

Bigoud, feel free to re-create the thread as your leisure if you decide not to sell to whoever you decided was the highest bidder. But try and stick to the initial rules you create in the OP next time to avoid driving the thread off-topic.

The next thread, if created, will be monitored closely and if there are any issues punishment will not be taken lightly.

I would really love to see the trade community respected for what it is and the terms of the seller honored (by both bidders and the seller), along with mature and civil proceedings throughout the course of the thread. I've made my intentions clear in seeing that we can act as adults in this matter and I've made more than enough threads about civility in the trade forums.

I'd really hate to see anymore issues. I encourage people to PM me when there are legitimate issues in threads of the trade forum. Please do not PM me for non-legit or personal vendettas as I won't take kindly to a full inbox of useless things.

Thanks for your understanding.
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

Return to “Housing”