Apocalypse's FREE house placing services!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Apocalypse's FREE house placing services!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Randomly find a spot and place me a castle. thanks in advance. Will pick it up tomorrow.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

GuardianKnight wrote:Randomly find a spot and place me a castle. thanks in advance. Will pick it up tomorrow.
Dude, there's tons of space for castles in Green Acres. Just tell Derrick to take you there. If you threaten to ban him again he might go for it. ;)

a watermelon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by a watermelon »

Dyne wrote:Apocalypse has successfully helped me place my first house with this awesome service. I've been on the server for 4 days now and spent a few hours looking for a good spot. After messaging him he responded very quickly and found a spot alot better than i was expecting. A+++ service. I am very happy with my first small house location.

I would like to say that Dyne paid it forward. 4 of us old timers from GL (1998-2009) decided to start playing UO again and chose this server. We tried for a couple of days to find a house spot with no luck. Well one day while chatting with a guy named Dyne at east brit bank, he told us he would help us find a spot.

Well he found us a nice spot for a small house and after a few weeks we were ready to buy a large brick. We were short a small house deed and Dyne helped us out again by loaning us the deed.

So a big thanks to people like Apocalypse and Dyne!

Pilonga

Post by Pilonga »

We need a L-Shape spot (14x14), we already have the deed. We can pay you Apoc if you want for the spot (not a lot :D).

reonmaster

Post by reonmaster »

BUMP and am in neeeeeeed of finding a spot for a house badly lol. Looking for somewhere near mountains or a place I can mine.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

There's a few spots on the mountain West of Vesper where your house can face the mountain. Enjoy.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

reonmaster

Post by reonmaster »

Capitalist wrote:There's a few spots on the mountain West of Vesper where your house can face the mountain. Enjoy.
At the Mountains...trying to find them. lol

reonmaster

Post by reonmaster »

Tried everywhere.....grrrr

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

+1 to Vega for the recommendation. Found him a great spot very quickly thanks to that.

*edit*

Can't seem to +1 Vega for some reason. Had no issue giving Reon one, but won't let me give one to Vega. I'll try again later. :)

reonmaster

Post by reonmaster »

Appreciate the help once again!

Nickk

Post by Nickk »

Apocalypse hooked me up with a super nice spot around Moonglow.

Thanks a ton
IRC=Nickk Characters Nycron, Naghn, and Nahgndaus.

Marvel

Post by Marvel »

Thanks for helping me find a great spot for my house! You're awesome :)