L shape for sale

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Still Standing

Re: L shape for sale

Post by Still Standing »

Budner wrote:
Still Standing wrote:Thats along time away buddy hehe im tryin to ditch this by aug 6th i go out of town tuesday i will give that some thought but priority is selling this so i dont have to refresh it, Perhaps pm ashborn and see if you can get a home loan i believe he does for people
Understood. Me broke at the moment.
no problem we can work something out if youre interested
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

This will be sold to Budner for buyout of 2 x L deed he will pay me an l shape up front tomorrow and then owe me an l shape deed he says he can pay by friday
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Still Standing wrote:This will be sold to Budner for buyout of 2 x L deed he will pay me an l shape up front tomorrow and then owe me an l shape deed he says he can pay by friday
Confirmed. Note that I am paying the SB which is 2x deed, not the buyout, for clarification.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

keelonzo wrote:in light of the recent "hostile neighbor" derailment I'll bid deed plus 20K
lol wow you're a pansy. or just cheap and looking for an excuse to weasel your way out of paying full price.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Matty wrote:
keelonzo wrote:in light of the recent "hostile neighbor" derailment I'll bid deed plus 20K
lol wow you're a pansy. or just cheap and looking for an excuse to weasel your way out of paying full price.

Considering I know T-Rab and own a small near TG town (and have to fight quite often to just enter my house) I would say that you are correct on the second assumption.

But, you never know unless you ask-right? ;€ )

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Im not t-rab

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

keelonzo wrote:
Matty wrote:

Considering I know T-Rab and own a small near TG town (and have to fight quite often to just enter my house) I would say that you are correct on the second assumption.

But, you never know unless you ask-right? ;€ )
lol at least you're admitting it.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I gave 1 2-storey deed and Still Standing transfered the house to me. Thanks for the trust!

I'll give a second 2-storey deed to Still Standing by Friday.

Great seller, easy to work with.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Agree with these terms, thanks for taking this off my hands

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Fireball »

Is this still available?
<@BoomlandJenkins> I don't favor anyone here, I hate all of you equally as much as the next player :)

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Fireball wrote:Is this still available?
No. I've already made the down payment on it and he transferred the house to me.

If you want it for 3x deed though, it's available!

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

smooth deal by Budner he paid 1 deed up front and paid the second deed before he said he'd have it trustworthy guy

Dutch

Post by Dutch »

Fireball, sent you a PM about a 2-story if you are still interested in one.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Still Standing wrote:Im not t-rab

I know. Isn't t Rab the guy that attacked

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Fireball »

Dutch wrote:Fireball, sent you a PM about a 2-story if you are still interested in one.
Thank you.

I now have a guild home, but thank you for your kind offer

Fireball
<@BoomlandJenkins> I don't favor anyone here, I hate all of you equally as much as the next player :)