Buying yew bank patio

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Sultan of Swing

Re: Buying yew bank patio

Post by Sultan of Swing »

I wasn't there but I can confirm that I am on speaking terms with a guy who's really close with another guy who uses the bank at Yew from time to time, and he says some real shit went down. If I had been there i'd have been like wow!

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Ooooo glad to hear it! Orni actually told me himself he got scammed the day after it happened, so... :P

edit: Raefon/Orni just confirmed he never received the patio, so the scam still stands (maybe he's throwing me for a loop, but those were his words).
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

Aeris wrote:Ooooo glad to hear it! Orni actually told me himself he got scammed the day after it happened, so... :P

edit: Raefon/Orni just confirmed he never received the patio, so the scam still stands (maybe he's throwing me for a loop, but those were his words).
Patio still not received as of time of post... :(

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Saw Cavey entering Patio, called him a scum bag. Saw him right after @ WBB and his words were " this too shall pass". Then he wanted to show me some 28 million gp sash. I called him a nerd and recalled.

He scammed everyone and does not remotely give a Fuck.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

wtf!! cave really fucking scammed u orni!!?? i was just bsing with that pos at brit bank...to think i even called him a friend and was having a friendly chat not even knowing he did this to u prior. if it was him that scammed u, imma have words with him...fucked up part is hes so nice to me and has helped me before with getting house spots that fell....ugh!! im so sorry orni ur such a great guy and ur like family to me...and this fucking infuriates me :evil:

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Galendae wrote:Did Cavey really get another sucka? At some point you have to give him some credit. Who could be dumb enough to get him to broker? Are we sure this is not satire?
orni is not dumb in the slightest bit..hes actually very intelligent..just because he trusted sum1 who comes off as trustworthy doesnt make him dumb. cave had me fooled thinking he was a good guy cuz of our previous history past 5 months...
Last edited by The Gods on Mon May 09, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

I put a lot of time and energy into setting up this yew bank patio and have owned it for years now. During those years I've let people place vendors there, free of charge to help out as best I can, especially since I've been playing less frequently as of late.

Cave and I have been friends for years, we used to play together when I was really active. I've trusted cave for some time, he was co-own at the patio at some point as well. I've let him have vendors at the house for years now, and we talk fairly frequently because of it (whether I was playing or not).

He was also the one who brought Orni to me, he claimed Orni and him were friends and that if I wanted to sell the patio he thought Orni should be the one to have it.

Both Orni and I got scammed by this piece of shit. Due to the scam, recently losing some housing, and some other factors I'm no longer going to play UOSA (no I don't want to hear your bs about whining+quiting), I'm thoroughly disappointed that Orni and I got scammed by some one who we both thought was trustworthy (and no I don't keep up to date tabs on UOSA scam history).

Over the next few weeks I'll be slowly deleting accounts and playing elsewhere. It's truly disappointing to see what has happened to UOSA over the years. I'm going to remember the great times I've had here and memories of some of the folks I used to play with. Currently the lack of any real population, except for long time vets who already own 95% of all wealth on the shard and yet still deem it necessary to scam others, really crushes my very fond memories of this server. What I'll miss the most though is the vibrant/WELCOMING/TRUSTWORTHY/friendly community that once was here but has long since moved on.

Thanks for the great memories UOSA. I'll be on another shard, that has the community that I'm looking for.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Kryptonical wrote:complete and utter bullshit
Blamed the entire UOSA community for one player's actions? Even Vega wouldn't have pulled this shit.

Also I love how people have the notion that when someone quits here they go play on another server with more people and better community... Most the people that quit here don't play UO anymore.

Enjoy whatever server you move to, I'm sure you'll have fun freshing houses there more than here.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Give me a moment to channel Sherlock Holmes ... OK, here we go,

from the OP,
Raefon wrote:Rose Cavewight will broker!
This edit occurred 10 minutes after the initial post.

At whose urging was Rose dropped as broker, and Cavewight proffered?

Indeed, is there a game that's afoot?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

New player run event. Kill Cavewight of GL on WBB roof! Video or pic of it. 100k to winner with best mode of death! John Wayne, you need to get in on this!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

This has been a really disheartening state of affairs.

I agreed to broker the deal, when the time came I was AFK (maybe 40 mins), Kryptonical wanted a quick deal so he rushed it by using Cave as a broker. Had I have been there I would have advised against using Cave for obvious reasons.

Cave really is a complete piece of shit, especially after the PM's he sent me following these events. He went as far as blaming Vega for the whole thing to try and deflect the actions he took.
long time vets who already own 95% of all wealth on the shard and yet still deem it necessary to scam others
That right there really is the cherry on top of this mountain of shit. Especially the fact that Orni had such good intentions for this patio... It was about to be the best vendor spot on the server.

I really hope cave gets caught in the inevitable cash deal that this patio has coming.

Ahbuddy

Post by Ahbuddy »

Orni is a generous guild mate, both with knowledge and time.
Our entire guild is effected by this transaction because we all support the efforts of our vendors.
It's not so much the 15 mil gold lost, but the stress and frustration of future plans intentionally deleted by lies.
And the fact that the game masters of this server will not intervene.
If this is not resolved, I feel that this server will loose more accounts, whither, and die.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

GM's have no basis to intervene, cavewight never acknowldeged to broker the deal in forums. Shit sucks but..... but boils down to, really bro? Really? Come on man! Best we can do is condemn patio, Dont buy from it.

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

Whatever rose said was true. He was supposed to broker and in my excitement to get the property, I agreed when krypt suggested using Cave. This is my fault here, I should have just waited.

Not many of you knew but few months ago, Cave wanted to buy his deer mask and needed money.
I agreed to take in collateral (1 gf blacks, 7 ncds, mcpry's banner, black tub) for 4 castle deeds and a payment period of 1 month.
This was via IRC.
He was late by > a month, but eventually did come with the deeds and i gave him back his stuff. Not taking profit, just to help him out.

This sale has brought alot of stress really. Everything would have been different if we used another broker.

Krypt did pm me and said he will move to another server and asked if i wanted to as well, he could help me start out.
However, this is the era where I liked UO most and the way i remembered it. I'm not quitting but this has taken a toll on me so I'm probably on refresh mode and just restock vendors.

This are my conversations with Cave, really hope some resolution can be sought out of it by the staff or parties involved.
Nontheless, here it is.

Screen1.png
Screen2.png
Screen3.png

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Raefon wrote:... I agreed when krypt suggested using Cave....

Krypt did pm me and said he will move to another server and asked if i wanted to as well, he could help me start out.
Well, since the first suggestion has worked-out so well, why not follow-up with the second ... ?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Return to “Housing”