Buying yew bank patio

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Pringles

Re: Buying yew bank patio

Post by Pringles »

YewFriends wrote:
Mens Rea wrote:Hi everyone,

I just thought I would stop by to let you know that my character, Neonic, wears a grandfathered blessed Champion of Virtue sash.

If this is included in the "1 of 2" calculation, then fine. Otherwise, I can confirm it must be 1 of 3.

Best wishes,
Mens Rea[/size]
Wheres your mask?

O wait... :)
That's all you can say Cavewight? Talk about a stupid USELESS pixels, instead of saying something meaningfull to your EX - long time friend Krypto?
You are such a rotten person. I don't like Vega, but even he would not have done what you did.

And BTW stop PMing me. I won't answer you. You are harassing me. Stop it.
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

YewFriends

Post by YewFriends »

Pringles wrote:
YewFriends wrote:

I just thought I would stop by to let you know that my character, Neonic, wears a grandfathered blessed Champion of Virtue sash.

If this is included in the "1 of 2" calculation, then fine. Otherwise, I can confirm it must be 1 of 3.

Best wishes,
Mens Rea[/size]
Wheres your mask?

That's all you can say Cavewight? Talk about a stupid USELESS pixels, instead of saying something meaningfull to your EX - long time friend Krypto?
You are such a rotten person. I don't like Vega, but even he would not have done what you did.

Your such a scam artist. I pmed you exactly what happened yet you LIE. Friend my ass.

[19:43] <Cavewight_GL> hear me out ill be gone forever
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> Orni promised me 4mill for getting this house, this was over 2-3months and he even loaned me 4mill for my hat I gave 9m collaterall
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> he got the deal and I told him now you owe me 4mill
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> he said no
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> kyrpt just idoced
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> 2 weeks ago
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> lost his whole world
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> I saved his patio
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> and tried my best to get him on for the rest
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> wasnt on
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> what did he do when he finds out I saved it and all his worth on UOSA?
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> nothing
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> just to get him as much as he can from orni
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> who btw I vouched for got him less than 20mill price
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> so these guys then
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> use rose who never even brokers
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> to do the trade
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> no one cares or trusts the guy
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> who set it all up
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> then asks me last min
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> so I got em and logged
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> now I didnt plan it
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> or try to hurt anyone
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> but these guys are assholes
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> and acted like my friends
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> and I had a windfall
[19:48] <Cavewight_GL> one edit I mean by nothing from kyrpt not even a thank you or an ok awesome you saved it.
[20:04] <Cavewight_GL> also im brokering for soulbreak everythings gunna be fine
[20:04] <Cavewight_GL> I dont do things for no reason

Pringles, the liar. I offered him his share of the gold back he refuses and posts LIES.

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

YewFriends wrote:
Pringles wrote:
YewFriends wrote:

Best wishes,
Mens Rea[/size]
Wheres your mask?

Your such a scam artist. I pmed you exactly what happened yet you LIE. Friend my ass.

[19:43] <Cavewight_GL> hear me out ill be gone forever
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> Orni promised me 4mill for getting this house, this was over 2-3months and he even loaned me 4mill for my hat I gave 9m collaterall
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> he got the deal and I told him now you owe me 4mill
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> he said no
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> kyrpt just idoced
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> 2 weeks ago
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> lost his whole world
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> I saved his patio
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> and tried my best to get him on for the rest
[19:44] <Cavewight_GL> wasnt on
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> what did he do when he finds out I saved it and all his worth on UOSA?
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> nothing
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> just to get him as much as he can from orni
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> who btw I vouched for got him less than 20mill price
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> so these guys then
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> use rose who never even brokers
[19:45] <Cavewight_GL> to do the trade
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> no one cares or trusts the guy
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> who set it all up
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> then asks me last min
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> so I got em and logged
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> now I didnt plan it
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> or try to hurt anyone
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> but these guys are assholes
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> and acted like my friends
[19:46] <Cavewight_GL> and I had a windfall
[19:48] <Cavewight_GL> one edit I mean by nothing from kyrpt not even a thank you or an ok awesome you saved it.
[20:04] <Cavewight_GL> also im brokering for soulbreak everythings gunna be fine
[20:04] <Cavewight_GL> I dont do things for no reason

Pringles, the liar. I offered him his share of the gold back he refuses and posts LIES.

Again Cave I did not read the complete text you typed. Because:

You are a compulsive liar. Should I post like Orni did, all the talks we had before you finally admitted the scam to Orni?
I played willing, only to try to make you do the right thing, knowning you were full of shit.

You are trying to mix facts with lies to hide behind. You must have followed and studied Trump tactics. Sorry to tell you, but only dumb folks fall for that.

You only keep trying to finding out how much I lost, to USE it against me. Playing nice, using slimey words. I do not think that you care for me, since you clearly don't care for friendship.
And Orni did offerred to pay me back like 100X times and I refused, because he has gone through enough. Gold is replaceable.

Again stop PM'ing me, I won't response to you ever. And about in game: just cause i call you a "jerk, douche bag, piece of shit" in game, doens't mean you can say everything to me. Be warned.
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

YewFriends

Post by YewFriends »

Pringles wrote:You are trying to mix facts with lies to hide behind. You must have followed and studied Trump tactics. Sorry to tell you, but only dumb folks fall for that.
Can you please not slander people for political reasons? Is this up for discussion?

Pringles wrote:You only keep trying to finding out how much I lost, to USE it against me. Playing nice, using slimey words.
So I try to pay for Orni who lost your gold, then im to blame when you dont take it back?

Pringles wrote:Again stop PM'ing me, I won't response to you ever. And about in game: just cause i call you a "jerk, douche bag, piece of shit" in game, doens't mean you can say everything to me. Be warned.
I have not PMed you since I posted my PM, that is a bold faced lie. Why are you attacking me and crying harassment again?

Lyin Pringles, Lyin again.

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

Look dude, no amount of back peddling or bullshit from you is going to change history. Everyone knows what you did. Nobody is going to back you up on this. What you did is horrible.

YewFriends

Post by YewFriends »

ReptilianLover wrote:Everyone knows what you did.
Ya, I had a guy lie about giving me 4mill and using other brokers. I saved another guys house he didnt thank me just wanted more of Ornis gold. Two lyin people got called on their lies.

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

Well, I guess that makes it right.

I'm genuinely sorry that you didn't get thanked the way you feel you should have. That in and of itself is reason enough to be a complete asshole.Speaking of which, I need to go thank people for the little things lest I give them reason enough to be complete douchebags...

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

YewFriends wrote:
ReptilianLover wrote:Everyone knows what you did.
Ya, I had a guy lie about giving me 4mill and using other brokers. I saved another guys house he didnt thank me just wanted more of Ornis gold. Two lyin people got called on their lies.
Fuck you, you're a piece of shit.

What have I lied about? I haven't lied about anything to you or anyone.

You are correct that I idoc'd some other houses a few weeks prior...

But do you really think you're the only friend at the patio? You're very mistaken, the patio wasn't even greatly when I logged into refresh it. So you claiming you 'saved' it is complete bullshit, don't expect a thank you from me for not doing shit. How about those 3+ years you used the patio to make a killing and I didn't ask you for shit? Have you ever said thank you to me? Go ahead, go fuck yourself cave.
Last edited by Kryptonical on Wed May 11, 2016 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

YewFriends

Post by YewFriends »

Kryptonical wrote:Go fuck your self.
See what I get for saving his house? It was only Fairly cause I refresh it with my houses no one else did or would even play whos friended.

We all know Rammar didnt. What a liar, making stuff up pretending his houses are just fine. Sad.

Krooked Kryptonical... I am not even going to get into you trying to recruit me to other shards...

ReptilianLover wrote:Well, I guess that makes it right.
What did you suggest I do when scammed for 4mill? Orni scammed me and used me, my time and my efforts to get to an item he had no intention of paying me his promised amount to get.

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

I guess do what any other decent person would. Steal 15mill worth of deeds, take possession of one of the most valuable properties in the game, fuck over everyone and the server in the process...sounds about right. People NEED to be taught life lessons.

Oh yeah, and go buy yourself a sash of "virtue" because, like you, I just can't think of anyone else who deserves it more...

YewFriends

Post by YewFriends »

ReptilianLover wrote:I guess do what any other decent person would.
Is it really decent when someone scams you for 4mill? I would call that a little unfriendly.

Krooker Kryptonical on the other hand just doesnt care who helps him, wont even say thank you.

Apok
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Apok »

So the plot thickens. Cave + Orni = plotters = kryrto getting mega bentover = cave raping both orni and krypto...

orni should weight in.........

YewFriends

Post by YewFriends »

Apok wrote:So the plot thickens. Cave + Orni = plotters = kryrto getting mega bentover = cave raping both orni and krypto...

orni should weight in.........

We did speak at length how we could get him, since Orni backstabbed me both were taken care of.

I guess we got Krypt promoting other shards in IRC again =/

[00:39] <Soulbreak> What shard did he code? Is it good?
[00:39] <kryptonical> Soulbreak: The community is way better
[00:40] <kryptonical> It's like UOSA was years ago
[00:40] <Cavewight_GL> krypts posting other shards again....

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Pretty sure Orni has said f*** it, is over it. As far as I'm concerned i am convinced this is all Kryptonical's fault. You couldnt give Cave a simple Thank You for refreshing that patio? He was looking out for you! Come on man! Learn some manners Kryptonical!

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

I stand corrected, we found one!
Lol.

Return to “Housing”