Restocked Yew Patio RARE Vendor Ares Limited Time!

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Restocked Yew Patio RARE Vendor Ares Limited Time!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Bull wrote:Lies lies lies rofl
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Bull

Post by Bull »

Silent Killer wrote:bull is.. without a doubt.. the greediest person on this server.. holy shit, the average going rate for silver is 10-15k.. depending on how bad someone wants it.. whoever bought those trophies from you bull, are just plain dumb for buying 2-4 silver trophies for 100-140k
How can the going rate be 10-15k when people are offering openly on rares section paying 15k per? The fact is you just don't know the market and I DO... That is why I am I infinitely wealthier than you. People like you ridiculed me when I was selling my neon hairs for 2.4-2.5 million. Only a few short months later they are selling at 4 million.

Also why would someone sell 200 silver at 15k per or less when they could just buy a neon hair and get 4 million? In the same respect why wouldnt someone who wanted neon hair pay the same for the silver to get it as the actual hair dye? In addition to that do the math on a 10 charge dye tub selling at a keep deed per charge? Obviously none of this brilliant thinking crossed through your mind. This is most likely because you don't even have the capacity to do such trading and you are not even in my league.

When there is a demand for items of limited quantity it makes it very easy to find buyers. My market niche that I sell to is serious collectors and smart players who know the value of items and know their markets. These people have a lot more money than you for a reason.

I have sold more items in the last 2 months than you have in your entire UO career and you are telling me the value of items? You have to be joking right? My 3000 silver which I traded for at a 10k per conversion just sold for double because of demand. There is no scamming or greed... The fact is the person I traded to for it wanted to sell to me at that price and The persons who purchased at that price wanted to buy it.

The fact is I can tell you EXACTLY how to make money in this game and 99/100 players are just too lazy to do it. That is the same reason why most players never break even 1 million gold in the bank because as soon as money touches their hands they spend it on something that they can't generate a return on.

The secret is and always will be to build a base and buy low and sell high... In order to recognize that opportunity you need to know your market... You will not always be right and not always be perfect with timing but... Overtime You will always make money not loose it if you are smart.

Don't say I never gave you anything ;).

Anyhow the remaining two items are coming down tonight if not purchased. Thanks to everyone who made purchases and were happy with the items they received.

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

Bull, people still do sell silver for 10-15k, you just dont pay any attention to any of the silver sales below 15k b/c you think the market should be what YOU want it to be. All you care about is spiking prices for your own gain in an online game, and that's just pathetic, it really is.
Image Image

Bull

Post by Bull »

You obviously didn't read anything I posted. I just gave you clear examples of the valuation of silver in the uo market place. You are just ignorant or not smart enough to understand and nothing I can do or say will change that.

mxmx23

Post by mxmx23 »

I think if you had public proof of anything you claim to have sold, you would not be ridiculed so much. You are a notorious bid-fixer and will likely never be taken serious in any of your posts because of the way you conduct yourself.

Don't you find it odd that you have to spend 90% of your forum time defending yourself?

Bull

Post by Bull »

Right... So my endless stacks of castle deeds come out of thin air.
Last edited by Bull on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mxmx23

Post by mxmx23 »

I bet I have more unicorns....

zbent

Post by zbent »

WTB Unicorn for stack of castle deeds...

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

In this thread, Bull tries to act like it was his 'smart trading' that made him rich, and not the neon sandals and masks and other items he stole from someone after meeting up with them IRL and waiting till they fell asleep.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.