Sebben, got unbanned so he could give all his stuff away.

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

MondainsLegacy

Sebben, got unbanned so he could give all his stuff away.

Post by MondainsLegacy »

I just saw in the other thread here, that the guy admitted in trash talk to asking someone to break the rules, was unbanned so he could give his friends items after being turned in.

Why would a player be allowed to do this?

Well nevermind, maybe they are.

But why would the guy everyone says turned this guy get banned, but not be allowed to give his items to friends?

Seems like a double standard.

Also, why would any player be banned from the forums for saying they quit vs was banned? Obviously the shard needs to the drama that comes from open discussion of a banned player, why else go to such great lengths to dispel the idea that player quit?

Really banned over saying he quit vs him being banned?

Staff doesnt comment on banned players, unless they said they quit and didnt admit they got banned?

That coupled with the double-standard of allowing the guy who propositioned another player to break the rules, getting to give his items away after failing to go through with whatever it was he was doing, while the player who was propositioned being banned and not getting a chance to transfer his items to others just seems very unfair and very much a double-standard.

How can you try to give away a friends items and then claim when caught "these arent mine they are my poor friends!" and be able to be unbanned to transfer?

Anyway this seems like a bit unfair.

Capitalist

Re: Sebben, got unbanned so he could give all his stuff away

Post by Capitalist »

So... gonna end your thread right here.

Zong has over 15 server births and uniques in his castle that Cave gifted to him. No one knows where Cave's purple sandals are either.

Have a nice life.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

MondainsLegacy

Post by MondainsLegacy »

Capitalist wrote:So... gonna end your thread right here.

Zong has over 15 server births and uniques in his castle that Cave gifted to him. No one knows where Cave's purple sandals are either.

Have a nice life.

Didnt he post his "billion dollar tower" is falling?

Wouldnt that be something to give away? I mean if he didnt want to thats fine but it seems like the other guy got a chance, even after starting all this didnt he?

Wouldnt it be horribly unfair to not allow the same for the person who was proposed to?

Why would a guy breaking the rules be allowed to be unbanned to give away the items he was banned over?

Guy who reports him isnt allowed to do the same?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Cavewight (aka MondainsLegacy), You are not entitled to the reasons that other accounts were banned or not banned, or when, how or why.

I understand you think this is all so unfair; I respectfully disagree.

It's especially troubling that the forum fraud continues; this only serves to reinforce and add to the reasons for the forum ban.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

My name is Cave, Wahhhhh Pixels are my life, wahhhhhhhhhh
Bye Cave, enjoy that thing called real life.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Derrick wrote:Cavewight (aka MondainsLegacy), You are not entitled to the reasons that other accounts were banned or not banned, or when, how or why.

I understand you think this is all so unfair; I respectfully disagree.

It's especially troubling that the forum fraud continues; this only serves to reinforce and add to the reasons for the forum ban.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Hi everyone, I think it would be nice for the GM's to post things that people were ban for. Not saying single that person out saying "Fred was unattended fishing for the 3rd time and he ban" Just as a warning to us other players. I dont do anything I think is bannable but im sure there are some people out there that would LOVE to see me ban cause they can't beat me in game. And when I say beat me I dont mean kill me cause I die tons. I heard about people trying to get Cave ban and I guess they got there way.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy »

"I quit" doesn't mean what Cavewight apparently thought it meant when he posted it fifteen times this morning.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Happy Gilmore wrote:Hi everyone, I think it would be nice for the GM's to post things that people were ban for. Not saying single that person out saying "Fred was unattended fishing for the 3rd time and he ban" Just as a warning to us other players. I dont do anything I think is bannable but im sure there are some people out there that would LOVE to see me ban cause they can't beat me in game. And when I say beat me I dont mean kill me cause I die tons. I heard about people trying to get Cave ban and I guess they got there way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVEm26-B1pM
:P
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Look i think we can all agree to make an exception only if the whole estate is transferred to myself. I can then organize it and make it into the museum he always wanted to complete. Everyone knows i wouldnt sell any of it and in fact would hoard it until the end of times. Otherwise, IDOC FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!!!!! That would be great if it worked out to be on Dec 23rd, the official date for the holiday "Festivus"
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Take the items out of the house and hand them out in events?

(hides)

Hey Cave, I warned you it'd catch up with you.
-Dyx.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Seeya Cave!

[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Dude you quit and your stuff is going IDOC... we dont want to scam an entire event you know? That's breaking the rules. I guess this means you did not inform Derrick before the transfer was made. Bad call. That would have been legit. Instead it was a scam based on illegal activities which is a double whammy.

Instead of apologizing you gloated the whole time. That's really not the kind of people the players want to deal with. No remorse, that's totally cold blooded.

Complaining made the situation worse, Derrick had been very kind. Both of you were given another chance. Its a privilege to play here not a right. What makes it worse, you both had played alongside each other for a long time. That thought alone makes people want to vomit.

If you knew each other irl what could anyone do about it? Nothing.

Until it was brought to the attention of staff in your irl misdeeds.

Owning up to mistakes is a part of growing up and becoming a real man. You weren't going to pay up, and were afraid Sebben would spill his guts first. This is presumed to be the case. Otherwise you would not have accepted it first Mr. Play by the Rules only when you find a loophole in them which inadvertently tied your own noose.

A change of ISP is less then 6 K and starting from scratch is fun.... I do it often.

start 50 begging 50 stealing
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Zong

Post by Zong »

Capitalist wrote: No one knows where Cave's purple sandals are either.

I wouldn't say no one.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Can you say /wristwatch?

I am legitimately worried for Cavewight now.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS