4 tall candles
7 t2a hay
2 copper 5 stack ingots
1 3 stack gold ingots
1 5 stack iron ingots
1 Large vase
Selling all together

Tower deed and Brick deed takes them all

Last edited by Jerry-Garcia on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Jerry-Garcia

Re: Rares for sale (Auction)

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

just added another wig (east), ask and answer globe, and onions to this price remains the same. The picture was update to show all the items

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

added another bowl of fruit picture has been updated

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

50k for all of it :)

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

ill let you hold some hay for that much. but I want it back

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

if u decide to split it up lemme know...i doubt anyone will buy it cuz they dont want things such as dried herbs candles and ask n answer balls...but good luck and hope sum1 does :)

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

I can offer 2 L shape deeds. Not trying to lowball u, but I can't justify a keep deed for these items in this market.

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

the large vase alone goes for 250k

Jerry-Garcia

Re: Rares for sale

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

set the price at keep deed for all items first come first serve

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Grogor wrote:I can offer 2 L shape deeds. Not trying to lowball u, but I can't justify a keep deed for these items in this market.
Its hard getting market price for most things in this "down economy" the rich people have all they want and no one else can afford or really want to pay market prices. I guess it comes down to how bad does the seller need gold. It's truly a buyers market :)

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

I agree but on the other hand it took me like 2 months to get these items. even at a tower deed that's 12k per item that's counting the herbs as one item.

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

ive sold less for more and im sure someone will eventually want these

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

No problem. Its just that I've been selling rares for some time now and you will be lucky to get half of what you think. The large vase will sit on a vendor forever for 250k. Realistically you are looking at 150k tops. Herbs/flowers have been sitting on my vendor for months at 4k each and I get a ton of traffic. Baskets 3k. Ingots 5k per item in stack maybe.

Not trying to rain on a parade, just trying to give u a real idea of what things go for these days.

Nonetheless, my fair offer still stands.

I wish u luck my friend!

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=63277
so your saying that these rares should have been worth a small deed.... also look at the date.. and look at how long they took to sell.
Another thing is im not in a rush to sell, I don't need the gold, and your lowballing offers (because your going to try and resell the items on your vendors) can go to another thread. Every one of you peoples vendors ive seen sell hay for 40k you are all just bombing my thread because im taking your business. So if you don't want the items the take a walk cause I wont be lowballed

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Grogor wrote:No problem. Its just that I've been selling rares for some time now and you will be lucky to get half of what you think. The large vase will sit on a vendor forever for 250k. Realistically you are looking at 150k tops. Herbs/flowers have been sitting on my vendor for months at 4k each and I get a ton of traffic. Baskets 3k. Ingots 5k per item in stack maybe.

Not trying to rain on a parade, just trying to give u a real idea of what things go for these days.

Nonetheless, my fair offer still stands.

I wish u luck my friend!
yup...agreed...ur prices are spot on...last large vase i saw was 130k...would have got it but i was broke as shit...economy blows as of the last year and everything dropped...shit i couldnt get anyone to bid more than 250k on my water and theres 5 in existence....