*temporarily removed

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Re: Special Dye Tub Charges, 25 Silver or Tower Deed

Post by Capitalist »

Taboo wrote:
Myrnae wrote:It's plenty my business. People are paying for your charges that you use. So don't pretend you are doing anyone else a favor but you. Nigga please.

You're definitely not since I'm now going to boycott your goods and refuse service to you in the future. Obviously you are too stupid to get the whole picture: I have already used my fill of charges and I'm offering charges at 40% the silver value in rewards.

Reporting you, people like you don't belong on the trade forums since you contribute nothing but your own jealous stupidity.

Nice use of the word nigga. This is not the hood. It's the trade forums of UOSA.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Hey vega, when's the last time you actually sold anything? Still pretending to be the most wealthy on UOSA when you are actually just the least liked person on UOSA?

You don't have to worry about me buying from you again.

Clearly the GMs need to set a stronger precedent in the trade forum.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Taboo wrote:Only I should be allowed to post anything, ever. Anyone who breaks this rule in my head will be attacked by my vicious catty attitude.

FTFY
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Taboo wrote:
Myrnae wrote:It's plenty my business. People are paying for your charges that you use. So don't pretend you are doing anyone else a favor but you. Nigga please.

You're definitely not since I'm now going to boycott your goods and refuse service to you in the future. Obviously you are too stupid to get the whole picture: I have already used my fill of charges and I'm offering charges at 40% the silver value in rewards.

Reporting you, people like you don't belong on the trade forums since you contribute nothing but your own jealous stupidity.

Nice use of the word nigga. This is not the hood. It's the trade forums of UOSA.
Woohoo boycotted. Regardless other people will be paying for the charges you used at that price. Has nothing to do with stupidity. Report me, big deal. Have a fresh cup of STFU. I fart in your general direction. Deuces.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

ehhhhhh. I'll probably just lower the price.

I'm not exactly trying to make a profit off a product i have already made a profit from.

However, i DO now have 8 charges that I don't need.

Realistically, there are only so many special dye charges you have use for.

One charge would be enough for a guild to make their own special color to sport around, you know how it is.

WizKid

Re: *temporarily removed

Post by WizKid »

If anyone is curious to see the 1308 next to 1109....
Left: 1308
Right: 1109

Image Image
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Players having a discussion based on the original post's content (value, costs, etc) is not derailment. Vega's tool picture and your follow up post were the first signs of any true derailment, which you assisted with. I'm not sure why you are calling out GMs to police your posts if you're contributing to the problem that you've requested me to take action on.

Taboo wrote:Hey vega, when's the last time you actually sold anything? Still pretending to be the most wealthy on UOSA when you are actually just the least liked person on UOSA?

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Sorry, I was having a bad day. I paid my tuition bill for this Fall of $5000. I did not get any financial aid for school this year (I made 3,000 too much to qualify for anything) and my tuition alone is going to run me $12,000 that has to come out of my IRA (which I have to pay a tax penalty on because I'm not an old fart yet) The system the way it is sucks balls. *end rant for now*

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Myrnae wrote:...so you got a 20 charge tub for 200 silver, and want people to pay 25 silver per charge? 25*20 = 500 silver so you profit 300 silver?
HOW FUCKING DARE SOMEBODY USE THE TRADE FORUMS TO SOLICIT A PROFIT ON A GOOD OR SERVICE THEY'VE PROCURED
^

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:Players having a discussion based on the original post's content (value, costs, etc) is not derailment. Vega's tool picture and your follow up post were the first signs of any true derailment, which you assisted with. I'm not sure why you are calling out GMs to police your posts if you're contributing to the problem that you've requested me to take action on.

Taboo wrote:Hey vega, when's the last time you actually sold anything? Still pretending to be the most wealthy on UOSA when you are actually just the least liked person on UOSA?

Vega started by complaining he wasn't given credit for some stupid thread. I have been called a several names in this thread by people who had no intentions of buying anything.

....but i get it, ITS MY FAULT!

Also please acknowledge that I messaged you and Anarcho the second I saw Vega being desperate for attention yet again and lurking around not looking to buy anything.

This was well before I, heaven forbid, defended myself.

Things like this is why the pop level continues to go down.

Sorry I even posted.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

A lesson for all who use the trade forums. If you have an issue with conduct in a thread, use the report feature. This calls attention to the thread quicker than a private message.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Taboo illogically asking for or stating something? That can't be.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Its all just very disappointing and unnecessary.

This community doesn't have to be like this.

Frankly, vega should be banned from the forums for this and several other threads.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Taboo wrote:Its all just very disappointing and unnecessary.

This community doesn't have to be like this.

Frankly, vega should be banned from the forums for this and several other threads.
Frankly, you've already made like 17 threads about this and were shut down. Thanks for your Republican liberal arts opinion. Coincidentally, I was thinking about buying one of the charges because I have 60k bolts of cloth laying around. But now all I can think about is saving deer.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Taboo wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:Players having a discussion based on the original post's content (value, costs, etc) is not derailment. Vega's tool picture and your follow up post were the first signs of any true derailment, which you assisted with. I'm not sure why you are calling out GMs to police your posts if you're contributing to the problem that you've requested me to take action on.

Vega started by complaining he wasn't given credit for some stupid thread. I have been called a several names in this thread by people who had no intentions of buying anything.

....but i get it, ITS MY FAULT!

Also please acknowledge that I messaged you and Anarcho the second I saw Vega being desperate for attention yet again and lurking around not looking to buy anything.

This was well before I, heaven forbid, defended myself.

Things like this is why the pop level continues to go down.

Sorry I even posted.
Let me address this since I missed it on my last reply. I can acknowledge that you PMed me before you made your post, but let's look at the time stamps of what happened here.

Vega's picture: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:49 pm
Taboo's PM to me: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:51 pm
Taboo's response to Vega: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:12 pm

You waited less than 20 minutes for staff to handle the issue before you jumped back into the thread to throw fuel on the fire. It really could have been as simple as waiting and ignoring Vega's comment until it was removed or edited by Staff. Next time, please use the report button or at least wait a reasonable amount of time for (volunteer) staff (who work during the standard work day hours) to handle the problem.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.