Pig Head (Lowered s/b)

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Pig Head (Lowered s/b)

Post by a swallow »

S/B 8 castle deeds
B/O 12 castle deeds

Is a server birth! Only 1 or 2 on shard. Ends 24 hrs after last bid! Cheers!
Last edited by a swallow on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

HardCore

Re: Pig Head

Post by HardCore »

Just curious
a) picture
b) weren't server births unique, as in one?
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Server birth only implies it was here for the birth of the shard afaik. There are multiples of some.
^

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:Yep, that is 1 of the 2 "pig's head" server birth rares. The other item looks exactly the same but is flipped to hang on western walls.
Attachments
pig head.png
pig head.png (29.65 KiB) Viewed 4911 times
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

This on a nice prepatch pillow would make an excellent xmas present for you know who.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

>.<

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

I owned this from the time it was spawned on server birth release day until my yew house fell sometime last year.

I can guarantee it is one of a kind. Are you sure there is a western facing one swallow?

What makes it especially cool is that it can be made to look like it's mounted flush against the wall of a house.

Cheers,
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Thanks for the history about this item! No im not sure there is another, that is what Boomland Jenkins was saying. What do you think about the price? Too high or too low? Cheers!

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

if it was too low it would have sold, so let think the other one

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

a swallow wrote:Thanks for the history about this item! No im not sure there is another, that is what Boomland Jenkins was saying. What do you think about the price? Too high or too low? Cheers!
I never heard about another one. I'm fairly sure there isn't unless the owner has kept it on the downlow all these years.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Or someone had it and it vanished with an idoc. You are probably right. This might be the last/only one on the shard. Thank you sir!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I cannot confirm or deny that I own the other one.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

lol.. trust me, I saw that coming. >.< Well I can say that you don't, usually your the first to reply on rare topics. Thanks for your info! Cheers!