120,000 BANDAGES

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Notorious

120,000 BANDAGES

Post by Notorious »

YOU NEED TO BANDAGE A WOUND
YEAH ! YOU !
BID ON THIS BULK SALE
SALE SALE SALE SALE
BANDAGE IT
WITH
BULK SALE BANDAGES
SB at 100K
SALE SALE SALE
AUCTION ENDS COMING TO A SALE SALE SALE NEAR YOU
BO240k
Last edited by Notorious on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

a watermelon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: 120,000 BANDAGES

Post by a watermelon »

Be careful. He tried to scam me when I tried to buy these bandages. Make sure he gives you bandages before you pay for them.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

a watermelon wrote:Be careful. He tried to scam me when I tried to buy these bandages. Make sure he gives you bandages before you pay for them.
i did not try to scam him i put bandages in a window so he can trade the deeds over at the same time and of course they will fall to his feet he thought i was going to pick them up, but this is a legitimate sale so get your sketchy ass out of my thread.

EDIT: also to whoever wins this we can do it through a vendor or a broker, all i know is that watermelon character tried scamming me and you guys should beware

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

A good sales person would give him the bandages first knowing they will drop to to hes feet and then have him give you deeds after. smells fishy to me i would be careful of him myself shady ass character.

a watermelon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by a watermelon »

a watermelon wrote:Be careful. He tried to scam me when I tried to buy these bandages. Make sure he gives you bandages before you pay for them.

I am just warning potential victims of your less than honorable actions.

It is sad if you play naughty in IRC then come into forums to play nice. What a tool.

Something I have learned in the 20 years of gaming online. If a person will screw you one way, he will always screw everyone any way he can.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Dude, you know you can't hold that many bandages right?
Is there any other proof other then the bandages fell to your feet that a scam was initiated?
Otherwise I think you might be paranoid a little.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

a watermelon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by a watermelon »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Dude, you know you can't hold that many bandages right?
Is there any other proof other then the bandages fell to your feet that a scam was initiated?

Are you daft?

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Carry on with the auction. 120k bandages ready to be sold.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Azeroth wrote:A good sales person would give him the bandages first knowing they will drop to to hes feet and then have him give you deeds after. smells fishy to me i would be careful of him myself shady ass character.
lol wtf? A good sale person would say "you give me deeds first, or find a broker." End of story. a watermelon could have just as easily right clicked the trade window (which it looks like he did end up doing) and grabbed the bandages at Notorious' feet. Who's sketchy now?
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

Aeris wrote:
Azeroth wrote:A good sales person would give him the bandages first knowing they will drop to to hes feet and then have him give you deeds after. smells fishy to me i would be careful of him myself shady ass character.
lol wtf? A good sale person would say "you give me deeds first, or find a broker." End of story. a watermelon could have just as easily right clicked the trade window (which it looks like he did end up doing) and grabbed the bandages at Notorious' feet. Who's sketchy now?

you mad bro? sorry im only deal with trustworthly people and that is what i do. LOL

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Azeroth wrote:
Aeris wrote:

you mad bro? sorry im only deal with trustworthly people and that is what i do. LOL
why do you think you're relevant in my thread

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

watermelon, you started online gaming in 1994? Please share.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Capitalist wrote:watermelon, you started online gaming in 1994? Please share.
^

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Dude, you know you can't hold that many bandages right?
Agree with that. Of course they're going to drop to your feet. This happens in trades all the time. Why is this indicative of bad behavior by the seller?