Stable Spots

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Narcissic

Stable Spots

Post by Narcissic »

I only need 20 more. Would like to buy up to fifty depending on price. I'd like them all at the same location as well. PM me an offer here or Kyrie on IRC.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Narcissic

Re: Stable Spots

Post by Narcissic »

Hell, if you can offer me eighty in the same location, I'd scream like a little girl.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

^

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

If i could just get one itd be nice. Cant believe people still horde stable slots.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

I'm not even hording them. I need them if anyone wants to have resist training done for them ever. I'm about to mass sell frenzies and nightmares if I can't get the spots I need.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Will no longer be purchasing stable spots. I have all the ones I need.

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

Narcissic wrote:I'm not even hording them....I'm about to mass sell frenzies and nightmares if I can't get the spots I need.
:roll:

Return to “Other”