Finding full spell book

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

talenthin

Finding full spell book

Post by talenthin »

I am new and just start uo for a few days, I tried to buy a full spell book from player vendor today, but he cheated me, it just a empty book.

Can anyone tell me where to find a real full spell book.

By the way, what is s/b and b/o stand for?

tiredat52

Re: Finding full spell book

Post by tiredat52 »

There is a vendor that is located 2nd small house north of Yew bank that sells full spellbooks. I bought one there and they are legit.
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

s/b - Starting Bid
b/o - Buy Out

I will give you a free full spell book to compensate for your loss, PM me in IRC, my name is Roser. You will find links to IRC on the forums (top), main website, or in game by typing [irc with your character.
Last edited by Roser on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smitty

Post by smitty »

if you are unable to find / meet up with rose, i too would be willing to give you a free spellbook. I can meet you at any bank almost all day today, just let me know

Rextab

Post by Rextab »

I'll throw in 10k gold to help you get back on your feet. PM me and we can meet up.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Ill throw in another full spellbook for your next chars so you won't have to worry about finding another and
possibly getting ripped.

Also you can PM me anytime for any of the goods/services in my signature, including full spellbooks, any magic scrolls etc.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

talenthin

Post by talenthin »

Thanks the help of you guys.

I am totally fine, and actually just got one after cutting woods for a few hours. I was upset about the fake spell book, but not angry, it is part of the game, and it was the UO I like too.

I played in server Sonoma for many years before, and really excited right now that I can play UO again.

Rextab

Post by Rextab »

Offer still stands. Hit me up.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

talenthin wrote:Thanks the help of you guys.

I am totally fine, and actually just got one after cutting woods for a few hours. I was upset about the fake spell book, but not angry, it is part of the game, and it was the UO I like too.

I played in server Sonoma for many years before, and really excited right now that I can play UO again.
As Rex said, offer still stands. Word of caution when buying some items. Always use ID skill or bring a ID wand
for example spellbooks. Using the skill/wand will tell you how many spells are in any particular book.

Glad you found us here at UOSA and good luck!
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

My vendor house is located on the left side of Yew Moongate. Berenger sells full spell books I made myself, and other items of use to many new players like GM Weapons and Armor.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

talenthin wrote:I am new and just start uo for a few days, I tried to buy a full spell book from player vendor today, but he cheated me, it just a empty book.

Can anyone tell me where to find a real full spell book.

By the way, what is s/b and b/o stand for?
if u havent gotten 1 yet or met up with any of these good people of the shard let me know....ill give u full spellbook and like 20-30k or so for starting gold....pm me if u still need :)
ps our NEW guild vendor called stop n shop has everything ull need and all my gm armor suits and weps and DP(deadly poison) weps are just about the lowest ull find...i even sell bone armor suits for new players that need armor but dont have much gold...theyre 200gp for full bone armor suit...600gp for iron dex suits..750gp for shadow(most vendors are over 1k) ect...pm me and ill make u a couple suits free and some weps free to help you out as well
Last edited by The Gods on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Orion GM B^D wrote:
talenthin wrote:Thanks the help of you guys.

As Rex said, offer still stands. Word of caution when buying some items. Always use ID skill or bring a ID wand
for example spellbooks. Using the skill/wand will tell you how many spells are in any particular book.

Glad you found us here at UOSA and good luck!
it no longer does that on vendors...ive used id wand and it just says a spellbook and not how many spells anymore like it used to

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

:( the ID feature was useful.

For any who are reading this and still looking,
5k Spellbook, Guaranteed Full (Britain xroads) - viewtopic.php?f=33&t=63969
4k Spellbook, Guaranteed Full (Britain Blackthorne moat) - viewtopic.php?f=33&t=65375

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Unfortunately, you must have high item id skill to show the number of spells in a book. Or you can stand there for an hour hoping the skill succeeds... ;P

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Grogor, you are correct. Was talking ID wands...

I forgot you had to use the item ID skill now, that is the kicker. Thanks!

I have a GM Merchant so I'll show some examples of what the results look like for any who are interested on a couple of shops in Britain.

Full Spellbook (Legit)

Empty Spellbook (Scammer)

Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.