The method I use will take you from 0 to GM in roughly 4 Hours!
For a 2 hour resist Session - 120k (recommended if you are 90+ resist already)
For guaranteed GM resist - 200k (Typically takes 4-4.5 hours defending on gains)
*Players new to UOSA are encouraged to contact Fustiar on discord for New Player Pricing*
The WW's (100)
The Bandages (takes several thousand)
The Healers (3)
The Purple Pots (takes several Hundred)
How to sign up:
Forums: message Farenathir
IRC: No longer an option
Ok, What do I need to do to prepare:
1) This method of resist training requires you to have 100 STR before you go for any resist sessions (kindling and camping can remedy this quick!)
2) Do NOT wear any clothes that you don't want broken, because it WILL break!
3) You must come with an empty backpack - you will be required to carry premade bags of purple potions that will take up all your space.
4) Although 95% of this method is AFK'able, I do require that you be available midway through full sessions (2 hours into it), for the WW's to be reset.
5) The below macro is required for use during the training session. Contact Fustiar on Discord if you need assistance getting it setup.
Step 1) Create a macro in Razor titled "Resist Training" or something similar
Step 2) Locate the macro you just created in File Explorer (For Windows 10 Users, it's usually found in C:/Program Files (x86)/Razor/Macros).
Step 3) Right click on the macro and Select "Open With" and select Notepad (or some other text editing application - I prefer Notepad++)
Step 4) Paste the below Macro into Notepad or your text editing tool, then save it. Once done you can close the text editor - Also close and restart all instances of UO.
Code: Select all
!Loop Assistant.Macros.ForAction|10 Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|89 Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:08 Assistant.Macros.ElseAction Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|4 Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|4 Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.8000000 Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|0 Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|0 Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000 Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|0 Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|0 Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000 Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|0 Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|0 Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction Assistant.Macros.EndForAction Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3853|True Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01 Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|0|9 Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03