Ranks and Advancement

benny-

Ranks and Advancement

Post by benny- »

Ranks

Recruit

As the name suggests, the Recruit is one who has recently been brought into the guild, Candidates who have just been guilded will enter with this title.

Requirements:

One must simply abide by the guild rules in order to stay in the guild as a Recruit. Candidates will be approved to become Recruits by a vote taken by the Council.

After some time has been spent in the guild, a Recruit that has proved to be active and well established will become a full member of the guild.

At this point, the member will be able to choose a title based upon his class that he will bear from here on out.

All members will be friended to the Vigilante's Hearth. If you are a member and have not been friended, please contact the Lord or a Counsel.

Requirements:

In addition to some time and activity spent within the guild, the candidate must be able to stay in contact and be involved with the rest of the guild. As such, it is required to have and use our irc channel: #C^V and to have signed our guild roster (located here in the guild forum) before one can become a full member of the guild.

Elite

With much of the focus of C^V being to protect new players and other innocents, there will always be a need for those capable of defending themselves and others. The Elite are members who have proven themselves to be capable pvpers. These are those who will be counted upon to defend our members and allies should the need arise.

While the Elite will play an important role within the guild, it should be noted that the only benefit over being normal members, is that they may be invited into a Council meeting, with voice but no vote. The title exists mainly to distinguish those who are and are not willing and prepared to fight.

Requirements:

In order to become an Elite, a member must prove themselves to be an experienced pvper. The candidate must defeat an existing Elite member in a trial by combat in order to ascend to the rank. This ensures that only our most capable will be given the title Elite.

Counsel

The title of Counsel is given to those who have proven themselves to be active, loyal, and involved members of the guild. Counsels are viewed as leaders of the guild and will have many of the same resources and privileges of the Lord so that they may better help the guild.
Counsels are expected to help run the guild with recruitment and maintaining activity.

Requirements:

Unlike other ranks, the title Counsel does not have specific criteria. Instead, the title will only be given to a select few who have proven to be involved and exceptional members of the guild. They will be viewed as a peer of the Lord, and as such, shall conduct themselves according to their rank.

Lord

A self explanatory title, the guild lord, leads and maintains the guild, the position is likely to remain the same, however, should the need arise for another to take over, the position would be given to a Counsel.

Other Titles

Deserter

While not a rank, another title that may be seen is that of Deserter. Should a member become inactive without notice for an extended period of time, they will be temporarily given this title as a final warning before being removed from the stone. Should anyone receive this title, be sure to contact the Lord or a Counsel, in order to return to your status as a member of the guild.

Governing Body

Council

The Council will be C^V's governing body. All important decissions, including acceptance into the guild, will be taken in Council. Members of the Council include all Counsels and the Lord. Elite members may be invited to participate in Council meetings at the sole discretion of Council, and will have voice but no vote. Only in case of a tied vote, the Lord's vote will count double to break the tie. The Lord's vote will not count double in any other instance.

Last Update: Jan 6, 2011 by Mercury (Lord)
- Elisud

Atraxi

Re: Ranks and Advancement

Post by Atraxi »

Here is a list of the top-ranking guildmates. I will try to keep this list updated.

Lord
Pirul:
Mercury / Pirul / Sior Ellis / Von Drake / Shackleton / Bourdrunk / James Caird

Counsel
Cattie B:
Cattie Brie / Jazelle / Contessa / Petra Fyde / Miranda / Bregan D'earthe / Katala
Xevec: Aetus / Lucretia / Lorcin / Ramza

Elite
(Note: If player has more than one character, their "fighting" character is italicized.)
Faber: Memnon / Faber / Montag / Luigi
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Hey guys, I know this list is a bit outdated. I'm working on collecting more up to date information. Will update asap

GoldMember

Post by GoldMember »

Deserter

While not a rank, another title that may be seen is that of Deserter. Should a member become inactive without notice for an extended period of time, they will be temporarily given this title as a final warning before being removed from the stone. Should anyone receive this title, be sure to contact the Lord or a Counsel, in order to return to your status as a member of the guild.

- Shouldn't there be like 2 people on this stone by now?
liinniejj wrote:Goldmember just simply loves being a jackass and that has gotten him no good so far as you can see ;)

SteelReserve

Post by SteelReserve »

Krum Confused...

who is benny :?:

Dose it taste good with turnips?

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Steel Reserve wrote:Krum Confused...

who is benny :?:

Dose it taste good with turnips?
Who is benny?! benny was Pirul's predecessor. That statue in New Windmere is dedicated to him. Elisud was his main char.