PvP practice (Mon. Night)

Cado

PvP practice (Mon. Night)

Post by Cado »

I need it...pretty badly. Most games pvp is much faster pace than pve/pvm. I need to gain some confidence that only comes from experience so that my fingers know what to do w/o having to pause and think about it. It seems that with pvp some things work and are more necessary than in pvp (timing pots/heals, spell casting, etc).

Yes, I know, I must raise my resist spell skill, and plan to do that next Fri with P^V.

Lazarus

Re: PvP practice

Post by Lazarus »

Honestly alot of the technique (finger movements, timing, etc) you can get by battling some tougher monsters like elementals, daemons, etc.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Cado wrote:I need it...pretty badly. Most games pvp is much faster pace than pve/pvm. I need to gain some confidence that only comes from experience so that my fingers know what to do w/o having to pause and think about it. It seems that with pvp some things work and are more necessary than in pvp (timing pots/heals, spell casting, etc).

Yes, I know, I must raise my resist spell skill, and plan to do that next Fri with P^V.
I too need some practice on PvP, and it's something we are planning on getting together to do in the near future.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

benny-

Post by benny- »

Yea, I've been wanting to do this for a while now, I just wasn't too sure how much interest there was in it...didn't wanna sit you guys down and be forced to listen to me talk about how to fight. :wink:

Next time the three of us are on together we'll do some training.
- Elisud

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Sounds good to me.

Cado

Post by Cado »

Sounds good.

benny-

Re: PvP practice (Mon. Night)

Post by benny- »

Alright, we're gonna aim for tonight around 11 est./10 cst.
- Elisud

Pirul

Re: PvP practice (Mon. Night)

Post by Pirul »

Sorry guys, something just came up, won't be able to make it.