bandage counter on Razor

Cado

bandage counter on Razor

Post by Cado »

I still can't get the bandage timer to work on Razor. I've played around with it but still not working. I have "{bandages} {aids}" set up in the display. I get the bandage icon and it counts the bandage usage, but no timer. I've tried taking the {bandages} part out, I've played with spacing and moved it around the display, I've tried removing the images from the display to make more room but nothing seems to work.

It would be ideal to get this working as then i don't have to wait for messages on the screen to see if/when a bandage failed. I tend to use more bandages than i need to...anyway, any help would be appreciated!

benny-

Re: bandage counter on Razor

Post by benny- »

It should be {bandage} not {bandages} ...that could be your problem. :wink:

If the correct command is in place, it will only display as a small - in the right location, it's easy to miss if you're not looking for it. Also, the timer will only start counting when you use a "bandageself" hotkey through razor. So if you're using something else, like dble click by type or just manually dble clicking them ig, it won't use the timer.

Try that, if it doesn't work I have a few things we could try that might get it to display.
- Elisud

Cado

Re: bandage counter on Razor

Post by Cado »

Woot! This worked lol. Thanks :-)

Now if I can only get in the habit of paying attention to the timer now instead of the message spam.